The Ginger People Ginger Soother uploaded by Talisa R.

BY THE GINGER PEOPLE

The Ginger People® Ginger Soother®.

Ginger drink with lemon and honey to soothe the stomach. Drive away chills. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Talisa R.
If you overdo it on Halloween, or if you just have a crazy weekend this will save your belly. This is a wonderful non-carbonated way to get your belly to feel a little bit better if you overindulge, have a cold or the flu. I absolutely love this stuff now I am addicted.
Ann B.
Oakland, CA
I love this drink so much! I used to drink it every day, just for taste, but it ended up being the perfect accompaniment to big meals. If your feeling low, I recommend heating this up- it makes a fabulous tonic!
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Soothes my aching stomach. I have lactose intolerance as well as endometriosis so my stomach hurts often. My husband likes ginger pop so he always has me have some to help. But then I found this. Works great!
Thaynara M.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a multi purpose thing. Is not only good for headaches but I feel more e energized afterwards. It also great for the stomach and my skin.
Dawn M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love the ginger people ginger soother. Great if your struggling with morning auckness.
María E.
Doral, FL
This is very good for the throat, stomach, skin.... For overall health. Energizing and very healthy
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Very great product to keep your skin looking do awesome! I loved it I would keep buying it more.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Picked up Ginger Soother at Whole Foods while getting some dinner. It was something I felt I needed to boost immunity since everyone at work has sniffles and full blown nasty coughs from colds. This was strong with ginger flavor yet smooth and refreshing to drink. It was a great cold alternative to ginger tea. I will definitely purchase it again.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
What could this help with by drink it?
Debora T.
Brooklyn
Kind of looks like apple juice lol but, Does this taste bad?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Just trying to earn a badge lol 😝
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
What does the drink help in ?
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this settle your stomach? I get nauseous really easily and drink a lot of ginger ale for it