by The Gluten Free Bar

We're a couple of gluten intolerant brothers and we thought there was a real need to share a delicious snack made with straightforward, recognizable ingredients. Our products are developed by our in-house pastry chef and also made in our very own certified gluten-free facility. We focus not only on creating something that you look forward to eating, but also something that is good for you. With plenty of plant-based protein to give you energy at any point in the day, the gluten free bites is also certified vegan and kosher, is 100 percent non-gmo, and is soy-free and dairy-free. It's the perfect healthy snack for almost any diet. The gluten free bites is a combination of many things all in one snack: amazing taste, wholesome nutrition, easy-to-understand ingredients and made in small batches. The gluten free bites come in the following flavors: coconut cashew crunch, chocolate cherry almond, dark chocolate coconut, peanut butter and Jam, dark chocolate hazelnut, and dark chocolate peanut butter.

Contains 6 - 4 Ounce Bags of The GFB Gluten Free Bites, Dark Chocolate Coconut; Ridiculously Tasty. Protein Packed. At The GFB we combine simple, nutritious ingredients into something you will love eating along with plenty of plant-based protein to keep you going strong.; CERTIFIED - Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Kosher. GFB Bites are made with primarily organic ingredients, a good source of fiber, and are fat free, soy free, dairy free, trans fat free and cholesterol free.; The GFB is a Certified B Corp with a triple bottom line of people, planet and prosperity. All products are made in our own sustainably operated, zero waste facility in Grand Rapids, MI.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The GFB Protein Bites, Dark Chocolate Coconut, 4 Ounce (Pack of 6), Gluten Free, Non GMO!
Rainsville, AL
When I first bit in GFB I was hit with an overpowering flavor of coconut. While chewing the bite I found the flavors to be unbalanced and the chocolate felt chalky, but after swallowing it I found the chocolate lingered in the back of my throat. It does take a while to chew because it is rather thick and once you do swallow the bite, the coconut will stay in your mouth.I absolutely love that it is only 100 calories and with only 5 grams of sugar it can quickly kill your cravings for anything sweet. The biggest problem I have with these GFB is that it feels "snacky." I want to sit here and snack on them rather than eat the suggested serving size of just two.Another fantastic thing about these bites is that they're gluten-free, vegan, non-gmo, soy-free, diary-free, protein-packed, and kosher. While I don't diet in any of these areas, I love that it opens up the option for many others who do. All in all, they're not bad.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb