Apparel & AccessoriesApparelWomen's AppareltheGet
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid

The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid

A cozy combo between a shirt and a jacket, theGet Elongated Shacket is the perfect layering piece for jeans and a white tee. A pop of soft plaid makes this flannel jacket extra cool and comfortable.

• Material: 100% Polyester
  • Sleeves: Long sleeves
  • Pockets: Two button flap chest pockets
  • Features: Allover print
  • theGet Plus Size Elongated Shacket

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid!
Maria Paloma  M.
Ocean, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Maria Paloma  M.
I really like this shacket. The color combination it’s amazing. It keeps me warm and it looks really cute. I could say I’m ready for fall 🍂🍁
Eniola O.
Elkridge, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This Shacket runs big. I loved the length and how thick it is. I got a size that was way too big and will be getting a smaller size. I loved how warm it kept me and I could wear it as a dress.
Cristi B.
Saint Joseph, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Cristi B.
I have been wanting a shacket and this one is great! I accidentally ordered the wrong size but even too big it's so cute and comfy. Great to throw on during a chilly Michigan fall. Great construction and super soft fabric.
Danielle S.
Ocean, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 7
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Danielle S.
I was pleasantly surprised by this jacket ! It is super cute and very well made, it was a bit big on me but I really liked it. I got a 1X for the oversized look.
Anna W.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Anna W.
This was what I was most excited for from The Get, and it did not disappoint! I wear it as an outdoor jacket and a shirt/cardigan. It’s warm and huge on me and I love it so much. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a new jacket or plaid shirt. If you don’t want it big I would get a size or two down because it runs very large.
Cheryl D.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Cheryl D.
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Cheryl D.
I love this jacket so much it is mixed with a shirt and it is super cute I love the plaid too the only thing is that it’s very large on me but I think it still makes a great look for like an oversized look and I highly recommend it for people as well
Sierra W.
Seattle, WA
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Sierra W.
I love this so much. It’s such a cozy flannel to keep you warm while fall is in full swing. I also love the oversized look and how it feels like a light coat if you need it to. It’s also super versatile and can be worn in more professional outfits along with fun outfits while at the pumpkin patch. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it in the few days that I’ve worn it too! Totally recommend it if you’re looking for a new fall flannel!
Rachel  R.
Lakeland, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 8
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Rachel  R.
The shacket is a must for your wardrobe. Very comfy and cozy. Soft material and warm. The perfect plaid shacket to add to wardrobe! Good quality.
Chelsie D.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This Shacket is so beautiful and soft! It’s amazing quality and I am very impressed! It’s perfect for winter time! Go get it!
Jennifer A.
Champaign, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Get Women's Plus Size Elongated Shacket - Camel Plaid uploaded by Jennifer A.
I love the style of this shacket and that it helps keep me warm while looking stylish. My only concern is that the material is a little itchy so you have to wear a long sleeve shirt underneath to be comfortable, but I think that’s common for this type of clothing. Overall, it’s a very cute shacket and makes it really easy to pull together a fall outfit.

Looking for your answer?