BY THE GENTLEMENS REFINERY

• Would this make a nice gift? Particularly how it's packaged?12 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this is good for sensitive skin? I...7 Answers
Yesenia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Looks like a great products woudent mind receving this product for my boyfriend to try
he likes looking clean :)
Matthew T.
Miami Springs, FL
Very chic and it is very expensive but it is very good and it allows me to shave my beard nice and smooth been
nellie m.
Turlock, Ca
My husband has not used this but, I have been hearing that it is wonderful!! He has got very sensitive skin.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
My husband decided to try this and he likes it,he has had better but for the money the value is pretty good
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This would be the perfect gift for any guy.He'd absolutely love this and really appreciate it.
Kendra C.
Omaha, NE
Would this make a nice gift? Particularly how it's packaged?
nellie m.
Turlock, Ca
Can anyone tell me if this is good for sensitive skin? I really wanted to find something that my husband would enjoy using and that it would make his skin less sensitive?