BY THE GAP #16 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices? 26 Answers
  • Baby gap is my favorite any one else?38 Answers
  • Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothin...27 Answers
The Gap
  • "I love Gap they always have great sales, good quality on the clothing, but I find that alot of their items mainly jeans are very inconsistent in sizing." in 62 reviews
  • "this store has a great quality of clothing but in my opinion their clothes aren't all that appealing they honestly all look the same to me" in 49 reviews
  • "As a college student, I can always find the outfit staples that I want at a high quality for a frequently discounted (on sale) price at gap! " in 32 reviews
  • "The only downside is that they are a little bit pricy but that makes sense considering their clothes last a long time :) " in 24 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, and usually you never have to pay full price for an item because they are having sales all the time." in 19 reviews
Janelle D.
Puyallup
Gap is great, review over lol! There’s lot of great perks to the brand, idk what to target! They’ve paired with Sarah Jessica Parker for a line, they made mom jeans and vintage Gap clothes cute and popular again, they have Gap for Good to make clothes while keeping their environmental footprint minimal...so much about this brand is great (I’ll keep saying this!) plus their skinny jeans have great fits that help contour your figure(sculpt jeans) or that move with you and help keep their hold without feeling loose on you as the day goes on(360 jeans) and the jeans last FOREVER! I also love the Gap credit card, it works for Gap and all of its sister stores (old navy, banana republic, athleta, intermix) you get 10% off every time you shop in the store plus your rewards back is basically like a gift card, you get a $10 reward and you can just come in and spend $10 you don’t have to meet a certain total before you can use it...this company is great!
Sarah T.
The gap is where I buy 95% of my children's clothes, both boys and girls. It may seem pricey on the front but they are ALWAYS running sales, especially online plus free shipping if you spend $50 or more. The quality is amazing..holds up during washes and just doesnt seem to fade like the other children stores clothes. I never buy anything for full price because I know it will eventually be on sale for as much as 50% off!! And their jeans for both girls and boys are such high quality, they dont have the bunchy waist and make their butts look huge. They honestly look like big people sophisticated jeans!
Danielle M.
Gap has been my go to retailer for jeans, jackets and tees for years. I love that they offer tall/long options in almost all of their styles. I'm right at 6' and it can be really difficult to find clothing that fits me well. I'm also really impressed by their quality. Most of my jeans are 5+ years old and holding up so well! Their denim jackets are also some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. Their sales are also awesome. I usually snag my denim for around $20 on sale!
Cassandra T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the gap! A lot of my friends say it’s “an old lady store” but this is where i buy ALL of my jeans, i have never had such great quality jeans in my life. They last me so long and they don’t rip at the belt loops or in the thighs! I usually wait and go to the outlet mall to find sales, so i never pay full price for anything. It’s such an overlooked store! Ladies and gentlemen, go in and try on a pair of jeans and tell me how good they fit. I’ve always left a happy customer
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
They finally opened up one of these stores closer to me. I love to be able to walk in and get some ideas on outfits to wear to work and see what’s on sale or clearances. Don’t get me wrong, I still do the majority of my shopping online because stores like this are an hour + away, but I do enjoy going and trying on. My girls don’t really care much for this store anymore, but I can usually find something for my husband and I that’s a decent price.
Whitney B.
Ohio
I don’t shop as much for myself, but I love there basic essentials they are so comfy. I usually purchase 90 percent of my children’s clothing from gap. Everything fits so well , great styles for every season, and the quality last through each of my children. I have found that i get way better deals shopping on line vs in store . Online always has better sales and mark downs, and the store will not honor online prices or coupons
Jessica M.
Bronx
Always good fashion options all year round for the entire family. Great style options, always on trend with a classic feel. It’s always one of my first go to stores when in need to add another piece to the family collection. It also helps that they offer some great deals and the ability to shop and pay online but pick it up at a store for those days you need that item sooner rather then later.
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
As a gap shopper for my kids for 10+ years it’s still a staple and a favorite. The super skinny slim kids jeans have been in my daughters closet for 10 years now. She’s got longer legs but her waist and thighs are so thin, these are the only jeans that every fit her perfectly. They have the perfect amount of stretch and are oh so soft. They last a season or more without rips or major fading.
Sidney S.
Carmel, IN
Gap is great. I shop here more for my son but I do tend to find great things for me. They ALWAYS have some type of sale going on.. who doesn’t love a sale. One thing I do notice with the kids clothes is everything is so similar just a different color. I feel like I buy my son the same thing in 4 different colors. But the clothes aren’t ruined after a few washes and they colors stay bright.
Ju D.
I have recently started shopping at Gap. I love my girfriend dark indigo jeans that I just got from there. They have great deals, huge discounts also get rewards points. Discount plus rewards great discount and get great quality stuff. Their customer service is great. They were great to help me when needed to exchange my pair of pants, got thevright size that I needed. LOVE THEM
Nicole M.
Baby gap is my favorite any one else?
Satin W.
What's your favorite piece from the GAP?
Brittany D.
Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothing on sale that it's a little expensive for the quality?
Jovelen D.
Coquitlam
Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Do they have a clearance section in the store? Because the clothes are really expensive.