BY GAP

The Gap

Start your review of The Gap !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love Gap they always have great sales, good quality on the clothing, but I find that alot of their items mainly jeans are very inconsistent in sizing." in 62 reviews
  • "this store has a great quality of clothing but in my opinion their clothes aren't all that appealing they honestly all look the same to me" in 49 reviews
  • "As a college student, I can always find the outfit staples that I want at a high quality for a frequently discounted (on sale) price at gap! " in 32 reviews
  • "The only downside is that they are a little bit pricy but that makes sense considering their clothes last a long time :) " in 24 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, and usually you never have to pay full price for an item because they are having sales all the time." in 19 reviews
Newark
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand. They have great simple clothes in petite sizes, which is just the right fit for me. I love the quality of their clothes, it's always very durable and doesn't lose shape or doesn't discolor. One of the brands I really love.
Ruskin, FL
A little more high end clothes but if you wait for the sales, you can get very nice pieces for a very affordable price. I always get my kids formal clothes here. I love all the options! Most the time your kid won’t show up matching someone else! The clothes hold up great and last forever.
Cumming, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gap is one of the store i visit to get kids clothing and they have very good winter jacket for kids. Clothing is well priced comparable to its decent quality. Style is not always up to date, but love the materials and overall quality.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
When I say hands down.... literally hands down a very good fashion site to purchase. I usually wait for sales and add discount to make the prices go down. I mostly purchase jeans and there the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. They fit the shape of my body, it’s no rips, tears and very well sewed. I have to say that I will forever by jeans here especially since I am very petite. It’s hard to find a good site to purchase good quality jeans that fit length etc and this just done the best. I highly recommend it.
Arlington, VA
I used to love Gap but am getting frustrated with their high prices now. It used to be a good affordable option for staple items but now everything I buy here is kind of a splurge for me
Pittsburgh, PA
It pains me to see the Gap closing its stores across the country. I went into one the other day and got some great deals- a cute linen dress, great colorful high rise skinny jeans, and classic hoodie for my husband. I feel like Gap could cash in on some of the 90s nostalgia better than it has, and also bring back better fabrics- tshirts that aren't weird cuts or see through, soft sweaters that hit below the waist, 100% cotton, soft flannel.
Freedom, WY
I like Gap for basic styles and closet staples but the depth of their color palette can be a little shallow and their price point is a little high, in my opinion.
Rockwall, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I do like gap. Quality is very good. All American stylish. The only con I see is that they do not have plus size clothing I really wish they would expand their sizes. I recommend a gap it is a good company good quality
Mapleton, ME
I haven’t shopped here in a while so I can’t be too accurate on my rating. However, I do know that they are very pricey from when I used to shop there and I also think that a lot of their selection is for older adults and that they don’t have a wide selection for ‘what’s in’. Gap kids is soo cute though!
Nashville, TN
My whole family has been long time shoppers- love the variety of product and price point that really is affordable for any customer. Definitely a brand that is GREAT for basics, that’s usually where I turn if i’m looking for a great pair of jeans or a cute basic tee or tank.
Baby gap is my favorite any one else?
What's your favorite piece from the GAP?
Coquitlam
Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices?
Brewster, MA
Do they have a clearance section in the store? Because the clothes are really expensive.

The Gap

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email