BY THE GAP #15 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices? 26 Answers
  • Baby gap is my favorite any one else?38 Answers
  • Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothing on sal...27 Answers
The Gap
  • "I love Gap they always have great sales, good quality on the clothing, but I find that alot of their items mainly jeans are very inconsistent in sizing." in 62 reviews
  • "this store has a great quality of clothing but in my opinion their clothes aren't all that appealing they honestly all look the same to me" in 49 reviews
  • "As a college student, I can always find the outfit staples that I want at a high quality for a frequently discounted (on sale) price at gap! " in 32 reviews
  • "The only downside is that they are a little bit pricy but that makes sense considering their clothes last a long time :) " in 24 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, and usually you never have to pay full price for an item because they are having sales all the time." in 19 reviews
Kaleb F.
I used to love the Gap a lot more than I do now. I used to find that the pants were great quality, low price for the quality, and that I could always find something to excite me in the store. I don’t know what’s happened in the last five years or so, but the denim seems to be a lot lower quality and starts to degrade and break down a lot faster than it used to, sometimes after only a few washes.

I hope the store refocuses on what it does best soon and reinvests in its denim.
Bianca C.
I have to say I actually really love gap for the basics and their pants fit me great! I'm tall with a long rise so sometimes finding pants to fit correctly it hard. I have quite a few pairs of colored skinnies (pink grey burgundy ect) and I have a few pairs of jeans from there and they all fit amazing! The gap outlet it kind of hit or miss but when I do find things the prices are amazing! Would definitely recommend checking out and outlet if you're around one and if not regular gap runs some pretty good sales.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
I buy a lot of clothes for my 11 yr old son and my husband from the Gap. The clothes are always a good quality and hold up great after lots of wear and many times in the washer and dryer. I’ve been quite lucky in usually getting 2 yrs out of one article of clothing and typically have a lot of success at even selling them second hand on yard sale sites. Gap clothing can be a little on the higher end, but they usually run great sales pretty frequently, so I feel like a winner when I leave there with a lot of clothes for a little.
Lauren K.
The Gap is where about 75% of my wardrobe comes from. The products are very good quality and stand up to the test of time. A lot of the staple pieces that I have bought there have lasted several years. They run sales often so it’s rare that you have to pay full price, but when you do, it’s worth the money. The Gap is also the only place I will buy jeans because they hold up so well (no fading, shrinking, pilling, etc.).
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
The Gap is a great store for jeans and plain tees. I own long sleeve and short sleeve shirts by them because the material can’t be beat. It’s soft, stretchy material and basic color schemes make them easy to purchase and versatile to pair things with. I’m a card member, however, even without the card, they’re always having huge sales and you’re almost always getting cash back for your next visit!
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
As a gap shopper for my kids for 10+ years it’s still a staple and a favorite. The super skinny slim kids jeans have been in my daughters closet for 10 years now. She’s got longer legs but her waist and thighs are so thin, these are the only jeans that every fit her perfectly. They have the perfect amount of stretch and are oh so soft. They last a season or more without rips or major fading.
Sidney S.
Carmel, IN
Gap is great. I shop here more for my son but I do tend to find great things for me. They ALWAYS have some type of sale going on.. who doesn’t love a sale. One thing I do notice with the kids clothes is everything is so similar just a different color. I feel like I buy my son the same thing in 4 different colors. But the clothes aren’t ruined after a few washes and they colors stay bright.
Averi M.
The gap is very similar to old navy price and clothes wise. I love to shop there for spring and summer dresses, tank tops, and T-shirts. My absolute favorite part of the gap is their athletic apparel it is supper high quality and holds up very nicely and always exceeds my expectations. All the clothes run true to size and are made to last I would recommend shopping at the gap.
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
I have shopped at the Gap for years upon years. Great classic pieces at a moderate price. I find their return policy to be pretty old school however. If you return something and are receiving a store credit they send you a paper store credit via snail mail. That could use to be updated. Other than that clothing is good quality and pieces you can wear for a long time.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
One of my favorite places to shop for my baby girl’s clothes! The quality seems to be better than other brands I’ve tried. The sizes run a little bigger than other brands also. Prices are a bit higher than other stores such as Carters and old navy baby clothing. Overall, I think it’s worth it and I’ll keep buying clothes for her from The Gap! The styles are too cute!
Nicole M.
Baby gap is my favorite any one else?
Satin W.
What's your favorite piece from the GAP?
Brittany D.
Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothing on sale that it's a little expensive for the quality?
Jovelen D.
Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Do they have a clearance section in the store? Because the clothes are really expensive.