BY THE GAP #21 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices? 26 Answers
  • Baby gap is my favorite any one else?38 Answers
  • Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothing on sal...27 Answers
The Gap
  • "I love Gap they always have great sales, good quality on the clothing, but I find that alot of their items mainly jeans are very inconsistent in sizing." in 62 reviews
  • "this store has a great quality of clothing but in my opinion their clothes aren't all that appealing they honestly all look the same to me" in 49 reviews
  • "As a college student, I can always find the outfit staples that I want at a high quality for a frequently discounted (on sale) price at gap! " in 32 reviews
  • "The only downside is that they are a little bit pricy but that makes sense considering their clothes last a long time :) " in 24 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, and usually you never have to pay full price for an item because they are having sales all the time." in 19 reviews
Piya T.
I was a big fan of the chain when I was in college. Now that I’m working, Ive found that their goods are overpriced, even when it’s on sale. There are too many types of denim that one could remember...boyfriend, girlfriend & etc. There’s really no imagination to their clothing anymore. Their style was inspiring when I was growing up but not now.
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
While I️ really do enjoy the denim (and he fact that it’s never full price anymore) it’s hard to shop at the gap these days. I️ find that the clothes are super blah. They’re not current, the sizing is way off - I’m not sure what’s goin on with them these days but outside of denim I️ can’t find anything to buy there anymore.
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
I used to shop here a lot more often. I love their fitness line and the basic tees etc. They often times have really cute scarfs and comfy weekend attire. I have been as happy with the store that I typically visited though. It's also a bummer that they no longer carry maternity in stores. They only offer that online.
Ryan R.
brookfield
Always run into nice people when I go and and have been pleasantly surprised at the style I’ve seen recently. Gap has always been a staple and a favorite in my life but they are really stepping it up with fashion forward styles. The recent 90s collection with Naomi Campbell has been far my favorite
Hillarie O.
I have a 200$ order on the way!!! And we are excited! My girls love to hop on with me and pick their faves (of course I have to choose the appropriate ones) and it makes them feel like they got to choose! But we are definitely a family of online shoppers because of our area and I don’t think we would care much for anything brick and mortar because we can have messy buns and pajamas and shop....Like get your life right!!! No make up and dressing up to drive 3 hours and listen to hungry kids fight you over trying on clothes lol!
Nely S.
Brooklyn
I hace a gap sweater it is really good and warm it help the gap store is not that expensive it has some discounts  my favorito purchase was my sweater and it has really good Quality the material they used to makes was good type and yes i would shop there again
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
The Gap is a classic. Classic style, clothing that wears well and retains its shape and color. They carry staple pieces and they last for years and years. Prices are typically very good. I wish they didn’t take our gap out of the mall. I shop more there online now.
Stephanie B.
Clearwater, FL
The gap always has timeless and true fashion pieces. I usually shop at the gap for staple items that I can mix and match with statement pieces I have purchased at other stores. The only problem I have is some of the items don’t fit me perfectly because I am curvy.
Claire B.
Elkhorn, NE
The Gap jeans are amazing. I’ve always loved this store’s quality and fair prices. The looks are chic and simplistic with a bit of a trendy touch. The Gap is great for wardrobe essentials and timeless pieces that you’ll want to hang on to for years.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i usually buy jeans from GAP. i’m not into the shirts much. usually things are pretty cheap, (considering they’re brand name jeans like levi’s) and other things. i haven’t checked out much else, but i’m going to in the near future.
Nicole M.
Baby gap is my favorite any one else?
Satin W.
What's your favorite piece from the GAP?
Brittany D.
Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothing on sale that it's a little expensive for the quality?
Jovelen D.
Coquitlam
Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Do they have a clearance section in the store? Because the clothes are really expensive.