The Gap

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
Is it worth buying the "GAP" product? In my country they are very expensive but I love this brand, it has a very nice aesthetic. especially their jackets, I would love to have a garment from this firm?
Can someone tell me if Gap is in Spain ?
Start your review of The Gap !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Gap they always have great sales, good quality on the clothing, but I find that alot of their items mainly jeans are very inconsistent in sizing.in reviews
this store has a great quality of clothing but in my opinion their clothes aren't all that appealing they honestly all look the same to mein reviews
As a college student, I can always find the outfit staples that I want at a high quality for a frequently discounted (on sale) price at gap! in reviews
The only downside is that they are a little bit pricy but that makes sense considering their clothes last a long time :) in reviews
Their clothes are cute, and usually you never have to pay full price for an item because they are having sales all the time.in reviews
myah  L.
Taylor, TX
The Gap  uploaded by myah  L.
I love their clothing line. Their jackets are amazing, they're so soft and warm inside. I love their pants it's hard for me to find a size that fits and their pants that wonderful. They always have a good sales in good deals.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The Gap  uploaded by Georgeanna W.
Love the denim from The Gap. I’m 5’10” and it can be hard to find jeans that are long enough. Their long length is great. Love their jean jackets as well as they are very durable and keep their shape and color.
Geneth  W.
Flushing, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The Gap  uploaded by Geneth  W.
Great quality, great fit. This store is always been my favorite they have a large selection of clothing from children to adult. Their price are very reasonable when it comes to quality. Recommended
Ylenia P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Gap  uploaded by Ylenia P.
I love this store and their outlets. I always find good deals for my family and myself especially at the outlet store!!! Can’t wait to visit again during a good sale!!
Maria C.
Cumming, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
The Gap  uploaded by Maria C.
Esta sudadera de la marca Gap la he usado por más de 4 años y quiero que veas que no se hace peluda y su color permanece como el primer día. La tela es suave y ala vez muy resistente. Vale la pena invertir
Caroline  L.
Hillsboro, OR
The Gap  uploaded by Caroline  L.
Last year i bought puffer jacket and sweater from GAP. Their style is just classic and staple. Their fit is always true to size and they are super generous with sale! Jeans from Gap are AWESOME, high quality, retro, and affordable! #ootd
Suzana L.
Shelby Twp, MI
The Gap  uploaded by Suzana L.
Good quality clothes for kids and adults. I always find something for myself or my kids during there sales. The clothes hold up well after many washes.
Amanda D.
Acworth
The Gap  uploaded by Amanda D.
I LOVE their baby and toddler clothes. The price point can be a bit high but they do sales and promotions constantly. Their clothes fit so nicely- my daughter is on the smaller side and these outfits have lasted 6 months and still have plenty of room! My favorite item is their pajamas- so soft, roomy and cozy. Also, their baby and toddler Star Wars outfits are amazing!!!
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
The Gap  uploaded by Rachael D.
The GAP is my go to store for all my casual clothes. Their clothes are affordable. The GAP's clothes are comfortable and fit well. You can shop for the whole family at one store. The GAP is one of my favorites places to shop!
Cristi B.
Saint Joseph, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The Gap  uploaded by Cristi B.
THE CHEEKY CUT JEANS ARE PERFECTION. They are such a flattering cut if you like having a cute butt which I think most people approve of.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cathy W.
Haworth, OK
il y a 8 mois
Loredana S. il y a 5 mois
Gap anytime anywhere!!❣️
Tracy B.
il y a 2 ans
Gap The Gap Will this collab make it or is it a fake?
Joanna V. il y a un an
Gap is a clothing store for adults and children