BY THE GAP #16 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices? 26 Answers
  • Baby gap is my favorite any one else?38 Answers
  • Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothin...27 Answers
The Gap
  • "I love Gap they always have great sales, good quality on the clothing, but I find that alot of their items mainly jeans are very inconsistent in sizing." in 62 reviews
  • "this store has a great quality of clothing but in my opinion their clothes aren't all that appealing they honestly all look the same to me" in 49 reviews
  • "As a college student, I can always find the outfit staples that I want at a high quality for a frequently discounted (on sale) price at gap! " in 32 reviews
  • "The only downside is that they are a little bit pricy but that makes sense considering their clothes last a long time :) " in 24 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, and usually you never have to pay full price for an item because they are having sales all the time." in 19 reviews
Janelle D.
Puyallup
Gap is great, review over lol! There’s lot of great perks to the brand, idk what to target! They’ve paired with Sarah Jessica Parker for a line, they made mom jeans and vintage Gap clothes cute and popular again, they have Gap for Good to make clothes while keeping their environmental footprint minimal...so much about this brand is great (I’ll keep saying this!) plus their skinny jeans have great fits that help contour your figure(sculpt jeans) or that move with you and help keep their hold without feeling loose on you as the day goes on(360 jeans) and the jeans last FOREVER! I also love the Gap credit card, it works for Gap and all of its sister stores (old navy, banana republic, athleta, intermix) you get 10% off every time you shop in the store plus your rewards back is basically like a gift card, you get a $10 reward and you can just come in and spend $10 you don’t have to meet a certain total before you can use it...this company is great!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
GAP is a great store for so many different things,...

I’ve bought jeans here, athletic wear, casual shirts, blouses for work, etc. They have a large variety and the style is always trending. The clearance section is definitely worth perusing, I’ve found some really awesome items there. And the staff is friendly, always willing to help if you need them (but not ridiculously pushy like the salespeople at some other stores). The prices are mostly reasonable, it’s a little more expensive than Old Navy but also better quality, so you get what you pay for. I don’t shop here as often as I used to because there aren’t many locations near me, and the prices are just slightly out of my budget right now, but I still appreciate their selection and always check them out when I get a chance (y’know, just in case there’s something cute on the clearance rack....)

4 / 5 STARS
Sarah T.
The gap is where I buy 95% of my children's clothes, both boys and girls. It may seem pricey on the front but they are ALWAYS running sales, especially online plus free shipping if you spend $50 or more. The quality is amazing..holds up during washes and just doesnt seem to fade like the other children stores clothes. I never buy anything for full price because I know it will eventually be on sale for as much as 50% off!! And their jeans for both girls and boys are such high quality, they dont have the bunchy waist and make their butts look huge. They honestly look like big people sophisticated jeans!
Brandy W.
I have to say the gap is probably one of the best places for all of your casual needs though they saw business attire I generally shop here for things like simple baseball Polos in the gap brand jeans khaki jackets khaki pants they always have cute sandals if by chance they get jelly is in which they did a few years back well more like 10 years ago they brought jellies back in this pretty Royal blue color I always tend to snag them up if they come through the gap but this is my go to spot for anything casual. gap.com
Danielle M.
Gap has been my go to retailer for jeans, jackets and tees for years. I love that they offer tall/long options in almost all of their styles. I'm right at 6' and it can be really difficult to find clothing that fits me well. I'm also really impressed by their quality. Most of my jeans are 5+ years old and holding up so well! Their denim jackets are also some of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. Their sales are also awesome. I usually snag my denim for around $20 on sale!
Cassandra T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the gap! A lot of my friends say it’s “an old lady store” but this is where i buy ALL of my jeans, i have never had such great quality jeans in my life. They last me so long and they don’t rip at the belt loops or in the thighs! I usually wait and go to the outlet mall to find sales, so i never pay full price for anything. It’s such an overlooked store! Ladies and gentlemen, go in and try on a pair of jeans and tell me how good they fit. I’ve always left a happy customer
Jessica M.
Bronx
Always good fashion options all year round for the entire family. Great style options, always on trend with a classic feel. It’s always one of my first go to stores when in need to add another piece to the family collection. It also helps that they offer some great deals and the ability to shop and pay online but pick it up at a store for those days you need that item sooner rather then later.
Taylor S.
I have a love hate relationship with the Gap. When it comes to sales around the holidays, Gap can’t be beat. Their everyday prices however are high for their products. Additionally, most pieces there are style basics - I never find a “wow” piece in Gap. Most items can be found in other stores and at cheaper prices. I do like their belt selection as well as their bottom(s) color options.
Ju D.
I have recently started shopping at Gap. I love my girfriend dark indigo jeans that I just got from there. They have great deals, huge discounts also get rewards points. Discount plus rewards great discount and get great quality stuff. Their customer service is great. They were great to help me when needed to exchange my pair of pants, got thevright size that I needed. LOVE THEM
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
One of my favorite places to shop for my baby girl’s clothes! The quality seems to be better than other brands I’ve tried. The sizes run a little bigger than other brands also. Prices are a bit higher than other stores such as Carters and old navy baby clothing. Overall, I think it’s worth it and I’ll keep buying clothes for her from The Gap! The styles are too cute!
Nicole M.
Baby gap is my favorite any one else?
Satin W.
What's your favorite piece from the GAP?
Brittany D.
Does anyone else find that if you don't get their clothing on sale that it's a little expensive for the quality?
Jovelen D.
Coquitlam
Do you shop at Gap when on regular prices?
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
Do they have a clearance section in the store? Because the clothes are really expensive.