Add a Photo

By SHELL

The Fuel Rewards Network program at Shell is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel. Earn Fuel Rewards® savings on things you already do like shopping online, dining out, buying groceries and watch your price drop at the pump!

Photos (19)
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
I have been a member for several months now and have not been able to use it properly the majority of the time. I signed up online and received a member number, but a lot of the time the number is not recognized so I don't get the discount. However, when it did work properly, it was nice getting the discount!
Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
I have a member for a while and save a good deal of money each and every time I fill up at the pump. I have saved on average $.03 a gallon up to $.25 A GALLON.
K W.
K W.
This is a decent rewards program. I enjoy saving money on gas while shopping like I usually do. At the very least I save .05 a gallon.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I love my fuel rewards with the high price of fuel today. It is hard to find stations around here, but helpful on trips.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I love using this rewards program. I still buy normal things I need and then save money at the tank when fueling up.
Arielle W.
Arielle W.
Ontario, CA
Most off the stations that do accept the fuel rewards program mark up their prices! Super frustrating.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Saved money on gas for shopping at Kroger. Every little bit helps and adds up! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sandra Dee G.
Sandra Dee G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Getting a fuel network rewards card is so worth it. Not all has stations off discount to their customers for using their gas and being a loyal customers but as soon as I found out Shell was offering a rewards card. I signed up right away. I have a shell gas station right by my parents house back home that I go to all the time and any time I can save money it's so worth it!
Donna L.
Donna L.
Feb. 13, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: The Fuel Rewards Network at Shell
I've had my fuel rewards card for about a year and I'm shocked no one knows about this! I save at least 3ยข and sometimes 5ยข per gallon with every fill up and it's totally free! A great way to save and have your receipts emailed to you
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Feb. 13, 2017, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: The Fuel Rewards Network at Shell
I first found an ad for this a few years ago on a freebie site, but it's definitely been worth it. It saves a few cents per gallon, and it adds up pretty fast in savings, especially over time. You get more rewards just for using it.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Is anyone keeping track of how much they have saved?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this real or a scam??
meghan s.
meghan s.
What is your favorite aspect of this program?
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
W Springfield, Ma
How do you use it at the pump? Swipe the rewards card first or pay first?
Heather A.
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
What stations can I use this at?