Retailers & ServicesTravelShell
The Fuel Rewards Network at Shell

The Fuel Rewards Network at Shell

by Shell

The Fuel Rewards Network program at Shell is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel. Earn Fuel Rewards® savings on things you already do like shopping online, dining out, buying groceries and watch your price drop at the pump!

How do you sign up for this? I know my Giant food store gives me points towards gas at Shell. Is that what this is?
How does this work? Is there a website?
I still have absolutely no clue how to use this. Supposedly you should swipe it at the gas station and every time I try to do this, it tells me that it's an error and that I need to swipe a valid card. How does this work exactly???
Start your review of The Fuel Rewards Network at Shell!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...program it usually takes off a couple cents a gallon who wouldn't want to save money on gasin reviews
I belong to the Shell Fuel Rewards Network and can not imagine why anyone would not want to sign up for saving money on gas!in reviews
I haven't even checked to see if there are other gas stations in town because the drive itself would defeat the purpose of saving on gas.in reviews
I actually just received mine in the mail and can't wait to get my 10cents off per gallon and looking forward to new savings every time I shopin reviews
I wish Shell gas prices were lower BEFORE the reward is even applied, or that I could use the Fuel Rewards Network card at other stations, too.in reviews
Iraish B.
San Antonio, TX
I always shop at Shell and fill up my tank twice a month there. It's wonderful news that I'll be saving three cent a gallon.
Rachel E.
Joplin, MO
A great reward program for doing something we have to do every day. It's a simple scan of the card and that's all there is to it. No money out of your pocket.
Lyvona P.
Cocoa, FL
Linking my mastercard to this card is HUGE savings! So easy so wonderful! in this day and time WOW! thank you!
Wayne L.
Frazeysburg, OH
I have used @Shell-US fuel for many years. I have never had an issue with bad gas and their prices are competitive.
Elizabeth G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Shell is THE best gas to use for your cars! I love the logo, the people working on them, clean,safe, not crowded. Love them!
Suzanne P.
Starkville, MS
I have this but, in our area no restaurants can be linked to the card. I have only been able to get the $0.03 off once. Still have not figured out the whole rewards program.
Jenalyn R.
Easton, PA
This seems like it would be great if it was easier to understand and if you had shell stations to go to. I have none in my area so it really doesn't help me
Melissa S.
Yelm, WA
I received this card in my TLCVoxBox, and am so glad I did. I have already used it twice. Nothing to it, just swipe and save
Estefania C.
Cranford, NJ
Just sign up for the Shell fuel reward card I cant wait to get in the mail! I have a few shell gas station nearby and I look forward to see the new savings :)
tabitha B.
Marysville , Oh
Love this fuel, u always go their way awesome price and best in town. doesn't mess up my car also
Ask a question to the Influenster community...