The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

by Warner Brothers

totally wish this was on netflix. anyone know where i can find it
Who's your favorite cast member?
What do you think of this show?
Start your review of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The theme song is awesome and it's crazy how so many years after it aired people still watch it and talk about it. in reviews
I will never get tired of this show although I've seen every episode multiple times I can still watch it time and time again and still feel the same emotions as if I first watched it. in reviews
So many great characters and one of my favorite shows from my childhood.in reviews
Love this show very funny Will Smith is always funny love his movies too :) still love watching re runsin reviews
I loved this show growing up and so did my dad, which is weird bc he didn't like these youngun shows :Pin reviews
Sacramento, CA
Everything about this show is great to me! Even the theme song is so catchy it's hard not to learn the lyrics and rap them when you get round to it.
Petal, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh what great memories of my childhood getting to stay up and watch Will Smith perform in the Prince of Bel-Air!! I loved the storyline it was a family comedy lots of laughter and I still to this day like watching the episodes if you've never watched it and want a good laugh you've got to!!
Gouverneur, NY
Love me some Will Smith. I loved this show! It was so funny and always had me laughing. Carlton was a trip and him and Will made this such a good family sitcom.
Antioch, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air uploaded by Fatima A R.
LOVED IT!!!! its my favorite. so much flavor and spice. humor and emotional all wrapped into one. relatable and entertaining. it's all i could wish for in a good show. and the fact that all the actors pulled off their characters really well even made the show better. and don't even get me started on will smith, my favorite actor and role model i look up to. he's the heart of this show that really pulls the show all together. the relationships that were formed on set were visibly shown in from of the camera as well. i respect every single character as they all brought something different to the table that differentiated them from many other TV shows. I 100% recommend this to anyone that wants a nice show to watch at 2 in the morning or with a spouse or even alone just wanting a good laugh.
Follansbee
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The fresh prince was a great tv show. I loved the up beat music and graphics at the beginning. It was witty but could be serious at times to. The show to me showed better was of dealing with growing up and the ups and downs.
I love this show I still watch it when I can or whenever it comes on really funny
Maysville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite all time tv shows of the 90s. I was a teenager in the 90s, so growing up watching this show was awesome. I liked how, at times, it taught lessons, yet was funny and down to earth. I wish tv shows of this decade still taught valuable lessons to adolescents.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch this show all the time when I was younger. The theme song was so catchy and the jokes just funny. Loved it.
It's a classic. Something to watch with the whole family. You can never get tired of this.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
In a word: TIMELESS. Who would've thought this tall, lanky, big-eared, silly kid from the streets of Philly would grow up to be the handsome, oscar-winning actor we now know as Will Smith?? Although this show was a comedy, it gave a voice and visibility to a sub-culture in America that was largely being ignored. I don't think we would even have mainstream hiphop if it weren't for this show. And here we are 30 years later and everyone from your 5-year old kid to a 40-year old professor knows the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. This show is the very definition of Influenster!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...