The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

totally wish this was on netflix. anyone know where i can find it
Who's your favorite cast member?
What do you think of this show?
Start your review of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The theme song is awesome and it's crazy how so many years after it aired people still watch it and talk about it. in 18 reviews
I will never get tired of this show although I've seen every episode multiple times I can still watch it time and time again and still feel the same emotions as if I first watched it. in 10 reviews
So many great characters and one of my favorite shows from my childhood.in 10 reviews
Love this show very funny Will Smith is always funny love his movies too :) still love watching re runsin 8 reviews
I loved this show growing up and so did my dad, which is weird bc he didn't like these youngun shows :Pin 7 reviews
2 months agoRichmond, TX
I grew up watching this show, would watch every episode, even re-runs. Will Smith was hilarious, they were all funny in their own way. The only thing I didn't like was that they would change the actress playing the mom.
8 months ago
Will Smith is one of my favorite actors! Everything that he plays in get 5+ stars from me! I love how the casting director featured some of the most beautiful women in the 80s-90 like Tyra banks,kenya Moore,and nia long❤️there were episodes that made you laugh and also made you cry! And Ashley’s style was so bomb!
3 months agoBend, OR
Long before Jaden started doing duets with Dad, we were home after school watching Will, Tyra, and Nia Long act like teenagers. Everyone could do The Carlton and knew all the lyrics in the opening credit song. They took on bullying, racism, classism, and more.
6 months agoConroe, TX
Definitely a show that I always watched growing up. Will Smith was so funny in this series. When I go back to watch re runs, it isn't the same and its hard to stay focused.
2 years agoPurvis, MS
Oh what great memories of my childhood getting to stay up and watch Will Smith perform in the Prince of Bel-Air!! I loved the storyline it was a family comedy lots of laughter and I still to this day like watching the episodes if you've never watched it and want a good laugh you've got to!!
3 years agoPainesville, OH
A super fun story about how this kid's life got turned upside down and he had to move in with his Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air. You will not regret watching this "fish out of water" comedy with an urban zing. Enjoy seeing how the phenomenon that is Oscar nominated actor, singer, director, song writer, producer Will Smith became the Fresh Prince of a town called Bel Air
2 years agoFayetteville, NC
Classic 90s show that totally defines my childhood! I can watch every episode over and over again and never get tired of it. My favorite scene is when Will Smith cried to Uncle Phil about how his dad didn't want him and it turns out the emotions behind that scene were real. Would definitely recommend this show to anyone.
2 years agoOrmond Beach, FL
This show will NEVER get old. I could watch and re watch every episode for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. It is absolutely hilarious. One of the few times I find myself literally laughing out loud during a show. Will Smith is an incredible actor and comedian. You grow so attached to the family, that when the show ended you will most likely cry! This is a show that everyone of all ages should see at some point in their lives.
2 years agoBattle Creek, MI
The Fresh Prince used to be one of my favorite shows. I watched it a lot when I was younger, especially on days I missed school or late at night on Nick at Nite. It's crazy to think about how long ago this was taped but I still recommend it to anyone to watch if you want a good laugh
3 years ago
I've watched this show every since I can remember, it was one of my childhood favorites and even know as an adult I still love watching reruns that play at night on nick. It is a great show and you really feel a connection with the family, it's almost as if you are one of them. I will always love this show.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...