BY THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR #17 in TV

• Who did you watch this with? #popculturebadge2 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character on the show and why?18 Answers
  • Favorite character? #popculturebadge1 Answers
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • "The theme song is awesome and it's crazy how so many years after it aired people still watch it and talk about it. " in 18 reviews
  • "So many great characters and one of my favorite shows from my childhood." in 10 reviews
  • "I will never get tired of this show although I've seen every episode multiple times I can still watch it time and time again and still feel the same emotions as if I first watched it. " in 10 reviews
  • "Love this show very funny Will Smith is always funny love his movies too :) still love watching re runs" in 8 reviews
  • "I loved this show growing up and so did my dad, which is weird bc he didn't like these youngun shows :P" in 7 reviews
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Still watching the same episodes all these years and it never gets old. I always watch this show early in the morning and it is hilarious. Incredible actors, realistic storylines and an iconic scene that will have you in tears. The butler always has a comeback to outsmart the family. Definitely recommend watching!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Push me back into the 90s! This was my favorite show to watch every night and every morning before school. Carlton’s dance moves are still my go to when a good song comes on! This is such a cute, funny show! It’s great for the family as well. I love when it comes back on.netflix should add it!
ashlee w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many still know the entire theme song by heart? Of course you do! This was a great television show about Will Smith's character moving in with his wealthy Uncle Phil and family. It always made you laugh and some times even made you cry. If you haven't seen this you're missing out.
Keiyana M.
Fl
If you want a throw back this the show for you. One of my favorite scenes is when Will breaks down about his father. Amazing actor young will Smith is the best. I don’t think I can really think of anything like it.
Ashlee W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The fresh prince of bel-air is such a great show. It's very old and is hardly ever on now but I enjoy watching the re runs whenever I run into them on my tv. I love will smith so much and would like to binge watch this all again.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is hilarious! I watched it all the time growing up and still like watching it! Will Smith is such a great actor! They all were! This show is definitely a must watch! You can always find it somewhere on tv Late at night!
Melissa V.
I'm really glad this show was out in the 90's/2000's. It gave America and viewers a look at black culture that wasn't disparaging and actually portrayed them in a good light. Not that a lot of shows dogged them out, but I applaud it. Was it perfect? No, there are stereotypes, but it started a conversation and gave me a great show to watch. The characters are just automatically lovable. And there are definitely life lessons to be learned.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is hilarious. And even though it is an older show the comedy still feels incredibly relevant. Seeing young Will Smith being such an incredible actor even then is always a really cool sight to see.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very great story line! I love how they include real life events and serious things in this show. It also involves a lot of comedy! The actors are great. Will Smith plays his character amazingly! It’s definitely a must watch!
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
What a good funny show! I laugh during most episodes, this is one of my night time shows. I love Carlton's dancing. Haha but it really is a good show for it being older
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who know how to sing this song from the beggingg to the end?
Ashley D.
Who else would love to see a reunion?
Jacqueline L.
Who is your favorite character on the show and why?
Nora C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think I might be the only 90s kid that never watched this... Or is anyone else in the same boat with me?
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Who used to watch this on nick at night?