BY GENERIC #12 in Hummus

The Fresh Hummus Co. Olive Hummus: 100% gluten free Kosher see more...

• Where can I buy this product?2 Answers
  • Haven't tried this brand but wondering if it's better than Sabros?3 Answers
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
Humus is perfect to be combined with anything, bread, carrots ... this one in particular is so fresh and the olives in it give a great taste, very unique and addicting. i think you can find this at whole foods but i am not entirely sure about it ! satisfied customer
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I really liked this hummus. That could be because I really, really love olives. It's definitely healthier than a lot of things you could be eating. I like it with pita chips or celery and carrot sticks to dip.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
I have tried many brands of hummus, and this is the latest brand I have tried. It is different from the others, and probably my least favorite. It could just be the olive taste that I don't like... the price wasn't bad, though!
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Humus is so healthy. Keeps in the fridge for a good period of time. I like the olive combination. Wouldn't mind it if they were mixed in small pieces throughout the dip. They are great with carrots, meat sticks, and celery if you don't want to use chips.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really like this hummus. It's nice to have a flavored hummus every once in a while to mix things up. This didn't taste like artificial flavoring and seemed like it was genuinely made from an olive byproduct. Was reasonably priced as well!
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
This is actually my favorite brand of hummus. I haven't met one I didn't like, but I prefer the thicker consistency of this brand compared to others
Tyler R.
I am a huge hummus fan! This brand is generally delicious, but I have found that sometimes the ingredients in the middle can be a bit gritty.
Cherish L.
Chatham, IL
I like hummus but I'm not a huge fan of the olive flavored hummus. I don't like olives so that's probably why but I'm not a fan of this kind
Jessica J.
I like this brand of hummus but I'm not a fan of this flavor. I guess if you like olives you might like this but it just wasn't for me.
mavi c.
Hummus is great by itself, but with olives it just gives it a great twist (for good). I love having this for parties with pita chips.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Haven't tried this brand but wondering if it's better than Sabros?
MARJORIE B.
Richmond, VA
Where can I buy this product?