The Fragrance Collection by Glade Multi-Wick Candle, Jasime & Wild Orchid 10 oz (283 g) uploaded by Taylor W.

BY GLADE

• I really want to try it but I don't like a very strong fragrance2 Answers
  • Does glade candles have a long lasting smell and is it overpoweri...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Erath, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
i feel in love with the fragrance. i purchased this product at wal=mart. i would recommend this scent to anyone. it make the rooms smell so fresh for a few days. i would purchase this product again in a gift for others to try a new fragrance in there life
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of the things I love about Glade candles is that they're HIGHLY SCENTED, the scent stays strong the entire time the candle is burning That being said, I've noticed that while burning the wicks give off quite a bit of black looking smoke, which I DEF don't want to be breathing in, also I noticed that after I've blown out the candle the smoke from the smoldering wicks smells really bad, idk why but the scent of the smoke almost reminds me of kerosene. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, THIS MAY HAVE BEEN MY PARTICULAR CANDLE!! I may have gotten one with something wrong with it OR something missing, who knows? I don't really want to knock Glade as I DO TRULY love their products& scents but this was just MY EXPERIENCE WITH ONE JASMINE&WILD ORCHID CANDLE!!! I have not tried another in this scent since this occurred.
Selena K.
It truly make the whole room smell so amazing. it is not to over powering, I keep mine in our mudroom.I recommend this product to anyone who likes to fill their rooms with light and airy scents.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I'm cheap so I've switched brands of laundry detergent. I still love the smell and my mom used this brand loyally.
Rhonda W.
Live Oak
I love these candles I burn them everyday the aroma fills the air and last for hours after candle is been put out
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Great smell. Lasts a long time. Good for a just cleaned house or to set the mood. Covers up any odor.
Alyssa R.
Bronx, NY
This candle smells so good I love the jasmine and orchid mixture. Leaves any room smelling nice
Tori B.
This smells terrific! I loe glade candles because I feel like the smell never goes away
Sunilde G.
Me gusta aparte de mantener muy muy muy limpio mi hogar, dejar que huela delicioso siempre y en todo momento y este producto es uno de mis preferidos porque con sus aromas me permiten tener un hogar con un aroma increíblemente delicioso. Siempre tengo en casa.
Lorraine G.
Limerick
These are so good. Great for keeping the house smelling fresh and relaxing, I use them all the time really.
Mrs J.
I really want to try it but I don't like a very strong fragrance
Mrs J.
Does glade candles have a long lasting smell and is it overpowering or just the right amount of fragrace