The Fragrance Collection by Glade Holiday Reed Diffuser, Pomegranate & Cranberries 1.62 fl oz (48 ml

BY GLADE

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
Mega Parent Expert
I am absolutely in live with the new fall lune! My favorite is the warm flannel embrace. I plan to stock up on them because the scent puts me at ease especially when my husband is out of town and I miss him!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
This product has such a pleasant smell! During the fall/holidays I love using this to make my place feel cozy. For me, this is a "treat myself" purchase over the holidays, as it would be a bit expensive to keep refilling throughout the year. I would definitely repurchase though!
bijal S.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I like this, v use it in our office space area. Smells decent and keeps the air fresh. Will buy it again
Jared H.
Jared H.
Havertown
Great diffusion device for a medium room. Very discreet device that can be hidden or used as a decoration
Violet S.
Violet S.
Mega Parent Expert
This a strong scent. I can only tolerate for a day. I have to move it around the house. It's okay
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I love diffusers like this. It is long-lasting and smells great. There is quite a variety in the diffuser scents as well.
Taryn W.
Taryn W.
Bryan, OH
I love using disffusers in our bathrooms to keep them smelling fresh! Glade prouducts always seem to have a long lasting smell as well!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
The pomegranate and cranberry smell is amazing! It makes the entire house smell good but not too strong. We don't have kids so this is perfect for us now.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
I think these better than candles. They are safer & smell just as great. They are also super cute!
Smell is nice and strong for a short time. Also can be very messy if knocked over. Not recommend if you have kids or pets.