Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenTHE FOX TAN
The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer -

The Fox Tan The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer -

by THE FOX TAN

How is this... I've heard mixed reviews and almost bought it today but wasn't sure if it would be a hit or miss?
Has anyone used Fox Tan? I want to see honest reviews other than the ones on their site. I have fair skin, covered with freckles, to say I never tan is an understatement. I live at the beach and would like to look like it but that price tag has me scared. I used the sun bum last year and didn't get much from it so I'm hesitant to spend the money on Fox Tan and it not work. The Fox Tan The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer -
Will this product work for someone who has fair skin?
Start your review of The Fox Tan The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer -!
jenn V.
Stamford, CT
The Fox Tan The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer - uploaded by jenn V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was very skeptical at first untill I saw how quickly I tanned on 15 min. I definitely recommend to wear sunblock after applying this product. I love the Caribbean scent, I also like that it drys quickly and doesn't leave your skin sticky. Overall I definitely recommend this, an I will be purchasing this again.
Jacqueline T.
I don’t tan for anything and I wanted to try out the fox tan. I followed the directions and when it was time to layout I used this. I felt like I needed to put a lot and the bottle is small. I felt like I only got a few uses out of it.
Pam P.
The Fox Tan The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer - uploaded by Pam P.
I was really disappointed after trying this product. I bought it with the hopes of achieving a nice quick tan & never did. It’s just more work than it’s worth. I have had a lot better results with other products. You have to use the elixir days prior to uv exposure, then use the rapid mist with outside. It’s a yellow cream and yellow formula Mist. It says it doesn’t contain self tanner, but I did notice it leaving brown stains on my swimwear/clothing. You need/should apply a sunscreen underneath the product as well-it is easy to burn with it and you don’t want that. The Fox Tan The Triple Threat Rapid Mist Rapid Elixir Sun Tan Sealer
Michelle N.
Lake Worth, FL
I absolutely love these! I’m super fair and I burn even through 70spf sunscreen. You use this 3-4 days before going into a bed or outside, use the mist as you’re tanning and your tan sealer after a shower. I have never tanned so easily. And it smells amazing!!
Morgan B.
Dufur, OR
This is my favorite tanning oil ever! It does not leave you feeling greasy or gross I love it. It feels so good and smells so good.
Rachel C.
The whole Fox Tan series is amazing! It helps me have a deeper darker tan with less time in the sun. Make sure to wear sunscreen still, you can BURN with this!! It smells amazing also.
Cat S.
Plains, PA
Love this bundle! So you apply the cream 3-5 days before sun exposure like a lotion. Then after spf you apply either mist. Then you tan. And let me tell you THIS ACTUALLY WORKS! it spells like apple strudel and is so easy to use. After one day I’m DARK. Lastly, after a shower apply the Other cream (blue) to seal your tan. It has a different smell, sort of like sweet tartes! New summer secret and boy does it make a difference! [product:the-fox-tan-the-triple-threat-rapid-mist-rapid-elixir-sun-tan-sealer]
Karson L.
Knoxville, TN
The Fox Tan The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer - uploaded by Karson L.
Best stuff ever! I’m so fair skinned it’s not funny, but spray this stuff on and within 30 minutes I’ve already got tan lines. I don’t use sunscreen with it like it suggests because I WANT to tan so you have to be careful with this.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
The Fox Tan The Triple Threat - Rapid Mist - Rapid Elixir - Sun Tan Sealer - uploaded by Ashley A.
I looooove this tanning regimen by The Fox Tan! The products smell sooo good and absorb fast without greasiness. The elixir is a good first step to help melanin production in the skin and the rapid mist really helps get that natural tan color. I like that you can put sunscreen under the rapid mist for added protection and still achieve a good tan color. The sun tan sealer moisturizer is great at helping the skin stay really hydrated. I'm so happy ulta now carries this and all 3 products are cheaper and in my opinion work better than 1 bottle of lotion from a salon.
jordan C.
Leicester , NC
It truly works the product is great. The only negative thing is that there wasn’t enough product for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...