MakeupFragranceBody MistsTHE FOX TAN
Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml

The Fox Tan Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml

by THE FOX TAN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Fox Tan Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml!
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
The Fox Tan Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml uploaded by Julia T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Get the one without shimmer. This is a great product for tanning but the shimmer is TERRIBLE. I’ve used it once since purchasing and will never use it again. I sprayed all over myself not realizing it was going to be filled with orangey, bronzed shimmer (I thought it would have an irredentist sparkle to it) and now I have blotches of orange all over me that don’t blend into my skin. Everything I touch gets this orange shimmer onto it and won’t come out. Of course this happens in my white bathing suit, I hope it comes out in the wash!!!!
Jordan M.
Murfreesboro, TN
The Fox Tan Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml uploaded by Jordan M.
I love this stuff! It smells like watermelon jolly rancher. I put this on before I go for walks , and I literally got a tan within three days. I go for 45 minute walks almost everyday. Just be sure to use sunscreen before applying this because you will burn!
Eryn T.
Martin, TN
today was the 1st time I've used this product. It smells good BUT #1 it's so glittery! I don't mind a little glitter but this is just soooo much! #2 the sprayer stopped working after about 5 sprays! how annoying! I'm assuming the glitter clogged it! I will not purchase again. I'd honestly like my money back but I will just try to use it up over the summer I guess.
Andrea V.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the scent! It’s pretty moisturizing. I’m just not sure that it works like it’s supposed to. I don’t notice any difference in my tan. I am using this in a tanning bed. Maybe that’s why? The bottle is a little hard to spray at times. I do like that it comes out in a nice, even mist and not a hard stream. This is a very nice product, however there’s other products that I love more.
Noelle M.
Wakarusa
The Fox Tan Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml uploaded by Noelle M.
This product does wonders for you! I used this mainly just laying out in the sun and a little tanning bed time. I have kinda of a darker tone then most but I am still pretty white lol. But this product is absolutely amazing!!! I’m now starting back up my tanning process so I can get this dark again!!!!
Daniela F.
N Miami Beach, FL
The Fox Tan Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml uploaded by Daniela F.
Smells delicious! Has a watery oily consistency with gold shimmer on it. Leaves skin looking sunkissed and glowy, will keep using to get darker
Jacqueline T.
The watermelon smells is nice and summery. I felt like I had to use a lot on my skin to see a result. I am fair skin. I did get color but not super tan. I got more results using the fox tan then I did using other brands.
Amanda M.
Sarasota, FL
My friend introduced me to this shimmer for tanning. I loved the sparkle however I got one from Sephora and one from the companies website and neither had a drop of shimmer smells great but useless outside of that
Cat S.
Plains, PA
I like this mist better than the other one. The only difference is this gives you a tint and shimmer. They both work the same way. Apply after spf during a sun day when you’re outside (beach, pool, etc) and your will get DARK. I did!!! I love this brand and products! The Fox Tan Rapid Watermelon Shimmer Tanning Mist Tan Accelerator X 120ml
Jackie K.
Lincolnshire, IL
When I first bought this, I was super excited to see my results, however I felt like it has little to no effect on my tan. I love the shimmer and the scent, but I mainly used it to add extra glow to my skin. Overall, it’s really pretty, but there are cheaper products that can do the same thing. Plus, Ymir’s very small, and I used roughly 1/3 of the bottle in 2 tanning sessions

Looking for your answer?