Arts & EntertainmentMediaBooksMiguel Ruiz
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom

The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom

by Miguel Ruiz

In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.

•  A New York Times bestseller for over a decade
•  Over 6.5 million copies sold in the U.S.
•  Translated into 40 languages worldwide

“This book by don Miguel Ruiz, simple yet so powerful, has made a tremendous difference in how I think and act in every encounter.”  — Oprah Winfrey

“Don Miguel Ruiz’s book is a roadmap to enlightenment and freedom.”  — Deepak Chopra, Author, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success

“An inspiring book with many great lessons.”  — Wayne Dyer, Author, Real Magic

“In the tradition of Castaneda, Ruiz distills essential Toltec wisdom, expressing with clarity and impeccability what it means for men and women to live as peaceful warriors in the modern world.”  — Dan Millman, Author, Way of the Peaceful Warrior

Is anyone taking this self isolation time to read self help books? [product:the-four-agreements:-a-practical-guide-to-personal-freedom]
Start your review of The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom!
Gulfport, FL
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom uploaded by Ivy N.
Such an easy read! I absolutely loved this book and it only took me 3 days to read. If you are looking to live a more meaningful life, this book is for you! Don Miguel Ruiz simplifies how to open your eyes and take back you life.
Arlington, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom uploaded by Nicole C.
This book is seriously life changing. I kept hearing about it everywhere and then I finally got me a copy. So glad I did. I couldn’t put it down. It’s definitely a quick and easy read. It opens your eyes to many things in your life and gives you life changing advice that will make you live a happier life. It’s not very long, so if you don’t like reading, get it anyway! I recommend everyone read this book at least once.
I always have a copy of this book. It is a great reminder to be impeccable with your word, dont take anything personally, dont make assumptions and to always do your best. I have read it several times over many years and will continue to do so. Its a great short read!
Las Vegas, NV
This was the first “self help” book I ever read, recommended to me by my high school counselor. I haven’t read it in years but think about the agreements often. 1. Be impeccable with your word 2. Don’t take anything personally 3. Don’t make assumptions 4. Always do your best. These vows have always stuck with me and anytime I feel frustrated, angry or down I always think back and remind myself of these agreements. Great read, one that will truly stick with you for years and years #bookworm
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom uploaded by Crystal S.
This is another favorite book of mine! Quarantine 2020 was the perfect time for me to read more books, to get to know myself better, and to become more spiritual. I definitely recommend this book to others and hope everyone can incorporate the four agreements don Miguel Ruiz discusses in this book in their lives. This book is very liberating and it’s a quick, easy read!
Oklahoma City, OK
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom uploaded by Camille B.
Great book! I found it very enlightening. This is usually not my kind of book but I actually liked it very much. Quick and easy read.
Frisco, TX
I have read many of books from Don Miguel Ruiz and this one is one of my favorites. He gets the readers to understand his way of thinking in a easy and personal way. His teachings are important because it gives you a sense of peace and lessons everyone should consider.
Glendale, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
1,108 reviews
[product:the-four-agreements:-a-practical-guide-to-personal-freedom] is one of my favorite books! It teaches many great lessons. Absolute joy to read and a real eye opener. Highly recommend
San antonio, TX
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedomis essential in everyone’s life! It really helps you appreciate yourself and what you have and let go of the things that hurt you and don’t let you grow. This book really changed my life, it helped me see thing with a different, better, perspective! Id you have not read this book I recommend you do!
Boca Raton, FL
Just when you think you have the knowledge of life.... then comes this book. So much knowledge in one book. This is another book that is a must have. Definitely a boon for personal growth.