The Fosters

by Freeform

Teenager Callie Jacob is placed in a foster home with a lesbian couple and their blend of biological, adoptive, and foster children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Fosters!
How would you rate this product?
Merysa R.
My favorite show of all time!! I love it!! They talk about very important things that lot of shows don't ever bring them up! I loved the main character, Callie, and her story. It has changed my life for the better. It made me realize that there are a lot of people going through something and they just need to be loved and accepted. This show made me realize that I want to adopt children to give them a better life! I do have to say though, the little change they did with Jesus... that was unexpected lol. But if you haven't seen this show, I 100% recommend you to watch it!!
Amber R.
I love this show! Though some of the aspects of the show are definitely made for tv and not a true depiction of foster life, it’s still a nice glimpse into some of the realities of it. I also appreciate that the parents are a same sex couple, as not a lot of shows out there feature same sex couples as the main characters.
Amanda N.
Canton
It is a great show. I enjoyed every moment of it. It met every expectation I had of it that it would be great. I'm glad they didnt change the show at all. Pros it was great. Cons I dont have any. But I do recommend to others to watch a episode and try it out
Danielle B.
One of the best shows I've seen in a while! This show is very character driven. It has a lot of depth, complex characters and emotionally intense material. It's very up to date on content and current social and political issues. It's a show that can be a tear jerker, but also a show that inspires you in all the right ways.
Dallas A.
Las Vegas, NV
This was the best show to EVER air on TV! I still watch this routinely on Prime and pray we get a mama Spin-off. This taught everyone that DNA doesn’t make a family love does and love is love! Nothing better than that!
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,044 reviews
I really liked this show and I was sad when it ended. I like that it covered a lot of different topics in a (mostly) realistic way.
abby H.
raliegh
ok i really liked this show at first ,but got bored very quickly. the characters get aggravating very quickly making annoying mistakes and the parents screw up just as much making me hate all the characters. i do love how this show made me change my perspective on the foster care system. that is amazing how they show how it is out there.

Looking for your answer?