BY FORTY BEADS

Joanna F.
This product is great ... I throw all my beads in all at once... Every other day ... And it works... Lol... The book is awesone... I'm knowing my husband little sect a little more and more every day...
August Z.
Green, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is forty beads that you give your significant other and they get to put a bead in a bowl when they want to be intimate then you have 24 hours to make it happen. It's to bring couples together and help them help each other meet their needs.
AmandaTravis h.
Southbury, CT
Great book! A lot of secrets my Husband and I learned to help know eachother a little bit better. It covers everything about relationship problems, to jealously, and what happens in between the sheets.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I really enjoyed the book. I had forgotten I even read it, but note I want to go back and read it again and make my husband read it too!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like the idea behind this. Also check out the blog for more info. Great idea to spice things up in your marriage.
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not quiet sure what this product is, but if it helps transform a marriage/relationship I am all about it!
AmandaTravis h.
Southbury, CT
What exactly is this? And how can it help transform your marriage?
Tara D.
What is this?
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
What is this? And how does this work?
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
What is this?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Why can't u just ask or make a move to have sex? Why have to put beads in a bowl hahahaha