The FootMate System Foot Rejuvenating Gel

FMAT1000 Features: Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifoli)- a natural anti-fungal, antiseptic, germicidal and anti-bacterial. It is an ideal ingredient for daily foot care. Decreases occurrences of foot odor Lessens susceptibility to athlete's foot Disinfects any minor cuts / abrasions Aids in good toenail health The aloe plant's documented ability to aid in the healing and repair of skin makes it an integral part of the gel Our conditioners will leave your feet feeling soft & supple. Gentle Cleansers. Never harsh, our cleaners were made to thoroughly clean, but not at the extreme of being tough on skin. 7.5" H x 2.75" W, 7.5 oz see more...

• I have cracks in my feet would this help it5 Answers
lisamaire a.
Fresno, Ca
This product left my feel feeling wonderful. They felt as if they were baby feet, I would highly recommended everyone to try this product.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I stand all at my job so my feet always hurt, once I bought this product I fell in love it works wonders on my feet.
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have cracks in my feet would this help it