The Flintstones uploaded by Shalee G.

BY FLINTSTONES #66 in TV

• Never really bothered for it is it even worth it3 Answers
  • Does this still air on TV? Haha 3 Answers
  • Who used to watch this on Cartoon Network?5 Answers
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have always loved watching animated series a kid & even as a adult I love them l. Flintstones is so much fun to watch with all the amusing & unrealistic things from their houses, to cars, to their heavy machinery( which were actually dinosaurs). I always have fun watching this show.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a classic cartoon that I adore. I remember watching this since I was a little kid and loving Pebbles and Bam Bam so much. Even when they made the live action movies I loved it as well. So so good!
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Flintstones watched when i was a child an I'm now watching again at the age of 24 with my two year old son an 4 year old niece. She said she loves it!! Be great if it came on Pbs or cable TV still
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great classic show with some seriously awesome characters! Of all of the caveman movies and shows that are still popping up here and there today no one can top these guys. The writing is awesome and the original love action movies are great too!
Deb K.
The Flintstones, from a great little town called Bedrock, should be considered classic TV for all generations for many years to come. I grew up watching the Flintstones and I have so many funny memories from the great gazoo to Fred just being his lovable yet irritating self. And who didn't love Bam Bam and Pebbles ❤️. I sure do hope that our current and future generation are aware of this great cartoon classic and enjoy it half as much as I did and still do!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
YABBA DABBA DOO! I loved the Fintstones as a kid! The one thing I didn't like was how they powered their cars by foot. I remember thinking: their feet must really hurt and be super calloused to screech to a stop with their heels like that in order to break! Lol. Unrealistic, obvi, but fun to watch.
gailyed mosqueda V.
Doral, FL
Me encantan Los Picapiedras.... Creci con ellos, Definitivamente aunque en el pasado la tecnologia no estaba tan avanzada los dibujos animados eran mucho mejores.... La historia, los personajes, la trama, todo era encantador, no puedo elegir mi personaje favorito ni capitulo favorito porque todo me encanta
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show I remember watching the show when I was a kid. I always loved bam-bam and Dino. I enjoyed watching this show it was great. I wished it stil came on so my kids could watch it.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up watching, The Flintstones. This is a classic cartoon, and I still enjoy watching it. This show has been around for many years, and I hope it will be around many more.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
Cartoons nowadays have nothing on the Flintstones and Jestons! Growing up, these two shows were my fav and I'd watch them over and over again! Bring back the Flinestones!!!!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Who is your favorite character?
Elle S.
How come they celebrated Christmas before Jesus was born?
Nina G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I remember watching this as a kid, do they still sell the episodes but on dvd?
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Who used to watch this on Cartoon Network?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What age group do you let your kids watch this movie