BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Struck by a bolt of lightening and doused with chemicals, police scientist Barry Allen was transformed into the Fastest Man Alive - The Flash! Ages 12+ see more...

Alisa A.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my favourite show! So far I think it is way better than Arrow or any other Dc marvel comic. I spent my whole summer break on this show on trying to catch up to it. You MUST watch this show if you love scientific shows and fiction..
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
I love the show! I did not know they have a magazine! I cannot wait for the new season to come out. I do not have a favorite part because all of it is great.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's a pretty good tv show. I started watching it with my husband on Netflix a year back. My favorite part is when Barry loses his speed and has to find himself to get it back. It's a must watch show.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
I was never really a fan of the flash. I only watched this because I was watching Arrow and it looked like a good spin-off. I am glad I did, this version of the flash is great. I will definitely keep watching.
bambi  s.
bambi s.
Orlando, FL
Amazing show I line the story line and the actor who plays the flash is amazing as well.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
I love how the show is going and how DC is tying in the other shows all together is a big though process but it gets you in to watching all the intertwined shows.
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Not very happy with this was poorly put togther and made. The mo i.e. is good coming out
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
One of my favorite new shows of the 2014-2015 season. Love watching Barry as he grows, but wary of the doctor as no one seems to know his angle.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I enjoyed watching this series and cannot wait for the next season to come out. Flash is such a great show. They have great characters and marvelous twists to the show.
Denice R.
Denice R.
Really love this and encourage you to get to watch The Flash series its very awesome and if you know the flash comics and are a fan you should totally checking it out !
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this show about? Is it interesting or not?
Billy F.
Billy F.
Riverview, FL
How is the new season going ? If it as good as the others ?