BY NONE #84 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Struck by a bolt of lightening and doused with chemicals, police scientist Barry Allen was transformed into the Fastest Man Alive - The Flash! Ages 12+ see more...

Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Barry Allen is bae! I am obsessed with this show. There is a lot to wrap your mind around when it comes to time travel and the vastness that is this universe, but with every season you acquire more knowledge and its honestly exciting. I love the cast, there is so much humor within the show that it really balances out the emotional aspects. It is very action packed as well, the villains continue to grow a surprise. I also love the crossover episodes that they do with Arrow, I give those episodes ALL the love. Highly recommend The Flash!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have seen all the DC shows. So far, I'm in love with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. Both are light shows since they air at 7 p.m and 8 p.m. I think The Arrow and Gotham are very dark shows. Even though both are separate networks. They are aired at about the same time. I still really enjoy The Flash because of the humor that it brings to it. Maybe that has something to do with the cast. I'm not sure. I find it to be airy. I like watching Grant. I know they have only done one musical show. Which was great. I want to see another one.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Of this series of DC shows, The Flash is my favorite. Still not as good as Marvel’s but the characters of this storyline are more likable and fun to watch. Great cast and story lines are more interesting.
Zakeyah D.
No one has noticed but this is a review for the comics, not the actual show. The show form of these comics are great and accurate but nothing can replace the original story writes either. Great comics and a even greater show to go watch. (It's on Netflix)
Lindsay J.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I love Arrow, first and foremost. That being said, when this show came out it took awhile to get used to, but I like it also. It seems more realism despite the characters that popular up on the show and I think it is put together really, really well. I don’t wanna give anything away
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
I'm such a nerd when it comes to comic books and marvel or D.C shows and movies so it was exciting to see this show. I love Barry Allen and the actor who plays the character. I think they did a good job picking out the cast.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's a pretty good tv show. I started watching it with my husband on Netflix a year back. My favorite part is when Barry loses his speed and has to find himself to get it back. It's a must watch show.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my favourite show! So far I think it is way better than Arrow or any other Dc marvel comic. I spent my whole summer break on this show on trying to catch up to it. You MUST watch this show if you love scientific shows and fiction..
Samantha B.
it is a pretty good show the first season was great then it started to be come ok but this new season is bring the funny and action back and making it good again
Julie J.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
The flash is Barry Allen who works with the Cops , and helps track the bad guys through Star Labs with Harrison Wells, Cisco and Kaitlin Snow. He is also friends with The Arrow. This is one of CW better shows and the chemistry between the cast is good. I adore those moments with Barry and Det. West. They do seem like a real father and son. This series is moving along fast , but it doesn't do the Smallville with relationships. I am happy fan of this show.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this show about? Is it interesting or not?
Billy F.
Riverview, FL
How is the new season going ? If it as good as the others ?