BY NONE #82 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Struck by a bolt of lightening and doused with chemicals, police scientist Barry Allen was transformed into the Fastest Man Alive - The Flash! Ages 12+ see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have seen all the DC shows. So far, I'm in love with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. Both are light shows since they air at 7 p.m and 8 p.m. I think The Arrow and Gotham are very dark shows. Even though both are separate networks. They are aired at about the same time. I still really enjoy The Flash because of the humor that it brings to it. Maybe that has something to do with the cast. I'm not sure. I find it to be airy. I like watching Grant. I know they have only done one musical show. Which was great. I want to see another one.
Lindsay J.
Bookworm Expert
I love Arrow, first and foremost. That being said, when this show came out it took awhile to get used to, but I like it also. It seems more realism despite the characters that popular up on the show and I think it is put together really, really well. I don’t wanna give anything away
Samantha B.
it is a pretty good show the first season was great then it started to be come ok but this new season is bring the funny and action back and making it good again
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I'm such a nerd when it comes to comic books and marvel or D.C shows and movies so it was exciting to see this show. I love Barry Allen and the actor who plays the character. I think they did a good job picking out the cast.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's a pretty good tv show. I started watching it with my husband on Netflix a year back. My favorite part is when Barry loses his speed and has to find himself to get it back. It's a must watch show.
Thelma M.
I enjoyed watching this series and cannot wait for the next season to come out. Flash is such a great show. They have great characters and marvelous twists to the show.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my favourite show! So far I think it is way better than Arrow or any other Dc marvel comic. I spent my whole summer break on this show on trying to catch up to it. You MUST watch this show if you love scientific shows and fiction..
Nicole D.
My boyfriend watches this show religiously so I am forced to go for the ride. Luckily it's a pretty good show and they just released season 3. can't wait to Watch it.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I love the show! I did not know they have a magazine! I cannot wait for the new season to come out. I do not have a favorite part because all of it is great.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been digging this show. Usually watching different series while I'm in the kitchen is my forte and this definitely makes the time fly or flash by. :)
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
What is this show about? Is it interesting or not?
Billy F.
Riverview, FL
How is the new season going ? If it as good as the others ?