BY THE FLAMINGO LAS VEGAS

• I have never gone to Vegas. Where would you recommend to go for a...3 Answers
  • Planning my 21st birthday trip to Vegas and have never visited be...2 Answers
  • Going to vegas this summer and I'm trying to compare hotels. What...2 Answers
The Flamingo Las Vegas
  • "I have many reasons to love it, I stayed there when I got married in Vegas 9 years ago, celebrated many anniversaries there and since they remodeled, it's even better, but som ehow still has that Vegas feeling that in my opinion, many newer, more pricier and fancier hotels are lacking." in 14 reviews
  • "Its right in the heart of the strip (thats the middle people) so great location to walk to multiple other casinos, bars, restaurants, clubs, etc." in 13 reviews
  • "The hotel is nice, a bit dated, but the slot machines and what not are fine, and there's a cool zoo/pool area that you can just hang out in. " in 10 reviews
  • "Never stayed here, but did play slots here....it's not the nicest nor fanciest but it's okay and just right for you when your on a budget!" in 10 reviews
  • "It is within walking distance to Harrah's, Hawaiin Marketplace, The Venetian, Ceasar's Palace, Bellagio, and Paris hotel." in 7 reviews
Allie J.
Stayed her for a weekend in July for a wedding. It was great being in the middle of the strip. The front desk attendant was super nice and we upgraded to a suite at check in. The hallways smelled pretty bad. When we got in the room, the size was great, it looked clean but definitely didn’t feel clean and smelled old. The carpet was gross and the seats in the cloth couch were also sunk in. The food in the hotel was pretty good for the price. The pool area was fun and secure but super crowded, as I expected for the beginning of July. I would stay here again, but I wouldn’t bother upgrading to a suite. My sister and her husband stayed with their original 2 queen bed room that had a FANTASTIC view of the strip, newly updated laminate floors and a leather chair.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Not a bad hotel to choose if you are doing Vegas on a budget. You still get to stay on the strip close to all the major hot spots but the rooms here are much more affordable than hotels in the area. The overall decor is dated but the staff is friendly and helpful. The sheets are clean and the beds are firm but comfy. No sense in spending a fortune on a room if you are not going to be spending much time in the actual room. The casino has some decent slots, that's really all that I play. I won around $200 and got gambling credits for free dinners each night I was there.
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
Globetrotter Expert
The rooms look nothing like they do in the website. They're very bare and cold. Very much meant to just be a bed you pass out in after a night of partying. Bathroom was dingy and outdated. The only reason I gave this 3 stars was because the flamingo garden outside with the fountains was beautiful and the pool party was dope.
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Location, location, location! I love how the flamingo it, in my opinion, right in the middle of the strip! It's in close walking distance to all the other great places I love to go on the strip. This hotel is also really affordable. The only problem I've had lately is the elevators. They take FOREVER! I don't like waiting 10 minutes to get on an elevator. The rooms are all redone and very nice. They have a great courtyard with a waterfall and flamingo! This hotel is one of my top 3 favorite hotels in Vegas!
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Globetrotter Expert
The Flamingo is highly underrated. It's a great location, probably the best on the Strip, because you're central to everything. You can walk to any part at an equal distance, and you have all the big hotels right near you. The best part though, is that it's a great home base. Because it doesn't have a huge shopping mall inside, it's not hard to find your room after a long night in Vegas. If you're tired and want to pass out, just get on the elevator and you're set.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This is my go to hotel every time I go to Vegas, as is my dad's as well! It's perfectly located right in the center of the strip. If you have any of the strip facing rooms you can see the bellagio fountain from your room while you're getting ready for a night out! The rooms are decently priced for a night or two on the strip. The staff is wonderful! There's a great pizza restaurant located in the food court of the hotel, and now it's close to the Ferris wheel! The Go Rooms are so comfortable! The pool is perfect!
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
I stayed here and had a great time. The pool was fun and it was in a great location. We were able to walk to most places we wanted to go. I would stay here again and for the price, I thought it was nice. Also, I enjoyed the live Flamingos, that was a fun touch!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I loved my time here last summer!I was by myself and just stayed for one night so I spent a lot of time wandering around. The pool complex is awesome!AND THERE ARE REAL FLAMINGOS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YARD.Seriously I lost my mind when I saw them.The rooms are recently renovated and everything looks great. I would definitely recommend it!!
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Just stayed there for my first time in Vegas. Great location right in the middle of the strip. The pool is beautiful and about of fun. They have a couple restaurants inside the hotel which one is Mexican themed. It has great food and it turns into a dance club at night. The staff is very attentive and nice
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
A nice place to walk through and get an "older" Vegas feeling, but doesn't hold a candle to the new and more exciting hotels in the area. The entertainment is typically for an older crowd and it definitely doesn't have the clean new smell of more recent casinos.
Helene H.
Would you recommend this hotel in Vegas? If not, which hotel would be your top choice?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Globetrotter Expert
What's your favorite hotel to stay at in Las Vegas?
Oneisha S.
Miramar, FL
Never been .. Is it nice ? Do you recommend ?
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
How affordable are they?
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Globetrotter Expert
Has anyone stayed here before? I know the hotel has recently been renovated but I'm not sure what the rooms are like.