BY THE FLAMINGO LAS VEGAS

• I have never gone to Vegas. Where would you recommend to go for a...3 Answers
  • Planning my 21st birthday trip to Vegas and have never visited be...2 Answers
  • Going to vegas this summer and I'm trying to compare hotels. What...2 Answers
The Flamingo Las Vegas
  • "I have many reasons to love it, I stayed there when I got married in Vegas 9 years ago, celebrated many anniversaries there and since they remodeled, it's even better, but som ehow still has that Vegas feeling that in my opinion, many newer, more pricier and fancier hotels are lacking." in 14 reviews
  • "Its right in the heart of the strip (thats the middle people) so great location to walk to multiple other casinos, bars, restaurants, clubs, etc." in 13 reviews
  • "The hotel is nice, a bit dated, but the slot machines and what not are fine, and there's a cool zoo/pool area that you can just hang out in. " in 10 reviews
  • "Never stayed here, but did play slots here....it's not the nicest nor fanciest but it's okay and just right for you when your on a budget!" in 10 reviews
  • "It is within walking distance to Harrah's, Hawaiin Marketplace, The Venetian, Ceasar's Palace, Bellagio, and Paris hotel." in 7 reviews
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Such an affordable hotel! We got a room on a whim when we couldn’t drive out due to flash flood warnings. It was so affordable and we got a room facing the strip! The rooms wee remodeled, it was s giant room too almost the size of a suite! It has a very modern rocker chic look to it so I loved what they did with it. The lobby has a great selection of a convenience store as well as boutiques to clothes shop in if you need to. It has great access to the linq and also they do showcase the costumes of Donny and Marie in their lobby. Staff was very friendly as well.
Allie J.
Stayed her for a weekend in July for a wedding. It was great being in the middle of the strip. The front desk attendant was super nice and we upgraded to a suite at check in. The hallways smelled pretty bad. When we got in the room, the size was great, it looked clean but definitely didn’t feel clean and smelled old. The carpet was gross and the seats in the cloth couch were also sunk in. The food in the hotel was pretty good for the price. The pool area was fun and secure but super crowded, as I expected for the beginning of July. I would stay here again, but I wouldn’t bother upgrading to a suite. My sister and her husband stayed with their original 2 queen bed room that had a FANTASTIC view of the strip, newly updated laminate floors and a leather chair.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Not a bad hotel to choose if you are doing Vegas on a budget. You still get to stay on the strip close to all the major hot spots but the rooms here are much more affordable than hotels in the area. The overall decor is dated but the staff is friendly and helpful. The sheets are clean and the beds are firm but comfy. No sense in spending a fortune on a room if you are not going to be spending much time in the actual room. The casino has some decent slots, that's really all that I play. I won around $200 and got gambling credits for free dinners each night I was there.
Maura T.
Couldn’t have picked a better place for our bachelorette weekend! We had a great stay at the flamingo. It is in a great location on the strip. You walk right out of the hotel and hello strip! Definitely will be staying there again.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel and casino is centered right in the middle of the. Las Vegas strip. Rooms are a nice size and very pretty plus you can get great rates throughout the year. The food is really good quality as well from their many diverse restaurants. Not to mention they even have a small animal like zoo on property where you can see flamingos of course, monkeys, fish, parrots as well as a few other types. A must stop for a Vegas trip
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The rooms look nothing like they do in the website. They're very bare and cold. Very much meant to just be a bed you pass out in after a night of partying. Bathroom was dingy and outdated. The only reason I gave this 3 stars was because the flamingo garden outside with the fountains was beautiful and the pool party was dope.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
this place is beautiful. if you love a splash of color. or the color pink, this is your hotel. its beautiful inside. they have a great view of the strip as well! their furniture is modern and really 2017. the vibe here is awesome and very clean. and comfy beds!
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Location, location, location! I love how the flamingo it, in my opinion, right in the middle of the strip! It's in close walking distance to all the other great places I love to go on the strip. This hotel is also really affordable. The only problem I've had lately is the elevators. They take FOREVER! I don't like waiting 10 minutes to get on an elevator. The rooms are all redone and very nice. They have a great courtyard with a waterfall and flamingo! This hotel is one of my top 3 favorite hotels in Vegas!
Amy N.
Moore, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The Flamingo is highly underrated. It's a great location, probably the best on the Strip, because you're central to everything. You can walk to any part at an equal distance, and you have all the big hotels right near you. The best part though, is that it's a great home base. Because it doesn't have a huge shopping mall inside, it's not hard to find your room after a long night in Vegas. If you're tired and want to pass out, just get on the elevator and you're set.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This is my go to hotel every time I go to Vegas, as is my dad's as well! It's perfectly located right in the center of the strip. If you have any of the strip facing rooms you can see the bellagio fountain from your room while you're getting ready for a night out! The rooms are decently priced for a night or two on the strip. The staff is wonderful! There's a great pizza restaurant located in the food court of the hotel, and now it's close to the Ferris wheel! The Go Rooms are so comfortable! The pool is perfect!
Helene H.
Would you recommend this hotel in Vegas? If not, which hotel would be your top choice?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
What's your favorite hotel to stay at in Las Vegas?
Oneisha S.
Miramar, FL
Never been .. Is it nice ? Do you recommend ?
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How affordable are they?
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Has anyone stayed here before? I know the hotel has recently been renovated but I'm not sure what the rooms are like.