BY FIVE FOUR CLUB

TELL US YOUR STYLE

Take a short quiz and tell us about your style preferences and fit — we customize every package to you.

JOIN THE CLUB

For a membership fee of $60 a month*, we will send you an individually curated package of up to 3 items from our seasonal collection until you pause or cancel. All exclusive pieces are yours to keep. Members receive free shipping and size exchanges.

CANCEL ANYTIME

Nervous about committing or change your mind? Simply pause or cancel your membership anytime.

Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
To start if I could give zero stars I would I orden this for my husband and was so excited but when I revived it we opened the package I was so disappointed the clothes were not just ugly but cheap the bomber jacket was a cheap plastic material the bags at the grocery store are a better quality the pants were thin and ugly to be honest my worst mistake ever getting this I got 1 and that was more than enough to realize that this company horrible never again The Five Four Club
CodyandAsh W.
Fort stewart, GA
Ok, subscribed to this for my husband, they sent the wrong size for everything, it is a hassle to return and get the new item, the value they think their clothes are is absolutely ridiculous. Not good quality, we have gotten 2 boxes in hopes of redemption from the first one and then I cancelled.
Erick V.
North Bethesda
i joined this club looking for a great way to get trendy clothes and i was high disappointed because they didn't really have clothes for larger males like my self. i got two months of clothes and had to send back all the button down shirts because there XXL seemed more like a Small. not a huge fan if ur a bigger guy like me.
Becca C.
Mooresville, NC
I am subscribed to this for my husband and he loves it! This is a great gift for Christmas for your man, he will love getting a box each month!
This subscription is $60 a month which is a bit pricey but it comes with 2-3 items of clothing that are of really good quality! You get to choose the style - causal, work, or eclectic or mix and match and they send the items each month. My husband has loved all of the things he has received; he loves the button ups that come, they are great quality and really fashion forward which is cool. He has also received a few zip up sweatshirts that he then lives in! Overall we are so pleased with this subscription! My husband loves that it is on trend for men and its fun getting a surprise each month! The only downside is it is on the pricier side of subscription boxes but I would say it is well worth it!
Case C.
Spanish Fork
Fivefour is an amazing service that sends you clothes each month for 60 bucks but you get 120 bucks worth of clothes. I started this in 2014 and it literally has replaced my whole wardrobe. my wife loves the clothes and the quality and style is great. you can also purchase from their online store and get discount if you are a member. they are based out of L.A. and I will continue to buy from them. they will send you everything from shoes, belts, sunglasses, socks to jackets, jeans etc. Like I said it is subscription based but also have optioin to order from site and choose what you get. if you do subscription you tell them your style, colors you like and sizes you are. a stylist eill chose your items each month based on this.