BY THE FIRST YEARS #14 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Lightweight And Durable, These Items Feature A Twist-On Lid That Won't Pop Off When Little Hands Lose Their Grip.&Nbsp; Available In A Variety Of Fun Colors (Colors Shipped Will Vary), And Translucent To Allow You To See The Level Of Contents Remaining Inside. These Cups And Bowls Are Ready For Your Cruising, Running, Jumping, Into-Everything Toddler. Dishwasher-Safe Bpa-Free Ziploc Is A Trademark Of Sc Johnson &Amp; Son, Inc. Used Under License. Questions?&Nbsp; Comments?&Nbsp; Contact Consumer Care&Nbsp; 800-704-8697 Made In China see more...

• Are these products to used for making babies food? Be the first to answer!
  • So they hold up being washed frequently in a dishwasher or do the...2 Answers
  • Hey does anyone know how durable these are? Are they dishwasher, ...3 Answers
M A.
These are great I got them as a baby shower gift over 4 years ago and still use them all the time! I actually got a big set with 2 size bowls and cups with 2 different style lids and straws we still use all of it the only thing that didn't hold up was the straws they started cracking after about an year but I definitely recommend these to everyone!!
Hi V.
Plano, TX
3 stars because the product itself is fine but there's no reason for it- I always puréed fresh for my baby and I worked. If I puréed in advance it was only a day before for the next day so I preferred glass containers over plastic. People that are considering these are probably gonna purée their baby's food so consider smaller batches instead of 'mass producing' your little one's meals.
Sandra S.
Wauchula, FL
These containers are convenient, durable, and functional. And as a bonus they are a great value!! Whether storing leftover lunch in the refrigerator or taking a snack on the go, these containers are sure to be your go-to once you give them a try!
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
These are great little containers. I use them for snacks, baby food, and holding pacifiers. They're sturdy and I love that they're affordable so if I accidentally leave it somewhere or lose it I don't feel guilty.
Kendra B.
These cups are very durable and affordable. The caps seal tightly and they are great for fruits like pineapple, sliced oranges & even sliced banana. I brought them from Super Walmart and I will buy them again.
Kiah E.
Made a lot of homemade baby food so these came in very handy. They were easy to clean and great for travel. Even as my son got older I could put things in them for him to snack on. I strongly recommend them
Eva T.
Ami en lo personal me gustan estos vasitos Por que son muy practicos y me encantan Los colores la berdad que se Los rrecomiendo Ballan abla tienda trate no este product
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I love love snack cups for kids.. Lol.. But thee don't leak and they don't spill to easy bc ik kids need it.. All moms need to try thesee
Kristy S.
I loved these snack cups. They are very handy on trip or js going to the store. They are also very sturdy.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
Mother in law got these for my son. He loves the colors but Hates that he can't open them 😊😊 I love it
Allysa S.
Indianapolis, IN
Hey does anyone know how durable these are? Are they dishwasher, microwave & freezer safe?
Marissa S.
Salem, MA
I have been looking for something like these. does anyone know if they are dishwasher safe? and I've never seen these in the store. does anyone know where they are available?
JENNIFER B.
Port Coquitlam, BC
So they hold up being washed frequently in a dishwasher or do they lose their shape?
Monica B.
Ellisville, MS
Are these products to used for making babies food?