BY THE FIRST YEARS

BPA Free Twist on Lids Includes: 4 Spill-proof cups with lids 3 Bowls with lids 5 Snack cups with lids 3 Straw cups with lids & Straws see more...

The First Years Ziploc 15 Piece Variety Set
  • "I had 1 too many dumped cups of milk because my son would bit the spout on the take and toss cups and the lid would fall off and milk everywhere. " in 1 review
  • "Break easy and the lids come off supper easy there worse than the regular sippy cups." in 1 review
Kadie G.
I got this as a gift and it's been much more useful than I expected. Now my 2yr old does great with the free flow sippy cups and straws. The bowls with lids are great for snacks. Out of all the cups (I think 8) only 1 lid gives me a little trouble and leaks sometimes. I like these because unlike the take and toss the lids and cups are threaded so my little one can't just pop the lid off like the others. I had 1 too many dumped cups of milk because my son would bit the spout on the take and toss cups and the lid would fall off and milk everywhere.
Holly B.
Saint Charles, MI
The containers are nice, but the cups leak. There is nothing worse than going into your child's playroom to find a ziplock cup of milk has leaked all over the floor :/
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
My mom got me these. They aren't great, but they do the job. Screw on lids help with the ones who like to pop off the other lids.
Rachelle C.
Break easy and the lids come off supper easy there worse than the regular sippy cups. I'm tired of cleaning spills
Lindsey Z.
These are great for on the go or to take to daycare so if you don't get them back your not out a bunch.
Julie S.
Hockessin, DE
Cups leak!!!
rachel  .
columbus, oh
Very useful for busy parents. The bowls make snacks easy for trips and I never have leaks with the cups