The First Years Wisp Travel System uploaded by Areej G.

BY THE FIRST YEARS #7 in Strollers

New from The First Years, a truly lightweight travel system that is fashionable and durable. European styled frame rated for use to 50 lbs all at a very affordable price! The Wisp stroller features taller handle heights, front swivel lock and rear bra. see more...

Annah H.
Donalds, SC
I bought this stroller after researching and researching the different options. This being my third child, I didn't want to waste my money again, so I did my due diligence...obviously that was a waste, because when i got this i was TICKED. The shade for the infant carrier totally fell apart, with no way to fix it other than glue or tape PLUS the shade for the stroller only covers the tip top of the baby's head...really not shielding anything AT ALL. Your baby will be IN all of the elements - who wants that??!! I tried to work with it because the car seat seemed super safe, but really I think i convinced myself of that only because it was SUPER, CRAZY, HEAVY. My baby was only 5lbs and I struggled to do anything with or without her in the dern seat. I ended up throwing this one in the shed, because no one will buy it , and purchase a Britax that I ADORE. Thank you First Years for STEALING my joy and my money - bleh.
Alondra R.
we loved the stroller car seat combo! got it for my baby shower. it fold two ways and reminds us of an umbrella stroller just slightly larger it is possible to put away one handed and one footed it will take a little more time but i do it often the one compliant  is getting to the storage under the seat the seat has to be pushed away forward to squeeze anything in there but it is a minor inconvenience the car seat in trade is larger than others we see and quite heavy but the seat is a rock! we like the five point harness on the stroller and love the look it is functional for both boy and girl and pleasing to look at i would definitely want another one for my next baby
Janett S.
pico rivera
All my family members have use this stroller the prices depends on the stroller and if you want any design. I bought my stroller at target since that’s the store I go to the most I would seriously recommend it since it comes with the car seat and once the baby gets older you don’t have to buy a new stroller since you could keep on using it
Kelly W.
Toledo
Got this for my new grandbaby it's really nice my daughter in law love's it it's easy to use and the baby enjoys taking a nap in it as well I really dont have anything bad to say about the product I will be buying it again soon just found out I will be becoming a grandma again in about 7mos
Cassie F.
It push, pulls smooth. Everything glides smoothly. It's affordable. And it's light weight and it's safe for the young one riding the carseat or stroller. Yes, the little ones really like they enjoy the comfort of the seat, and yes definitely. Travel System Graco
Airam P.
Los Angeles
I really liked it, it was easy putting the car seat on the stroller and taking it out, I wouldn’t know the price since it was a gift, but my baby liked it a lot. The good thing is that if he grows out of the car seat he can still use the stroller.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This baby travel system is the only way to go. You get the best of a stroller and car seat. Bang for your buck, for a lot of great details. This one holds weight up to 50 lbs. Easy to assemble and use. Has very roomy storage for babies needs. 5 point harness. Big peek a boo canopy. The car seat base stays in the car, but the car seat is easily removable for quick changing. you will love this and be so glad you bought it. Highly recommended, and is highly sought after. Great value.
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
I got this for my newborn and I love it. Honestly he loves it too.. it’s his favorite place to be.. when he’s whiney or fussy I put him in his car seat and rock him and he falls right to sleep. And the stroller rides smooth a little shorter than expected but it’s great
Alaina F.
Heber Springs
I loved my stroller and car seat from The First Years! It was all around the best! It definitely met my expectations. My daughter also loved the stroller we still use to it go to the zoo! I would definitely recommend this item!
Eva C.
The only reason I didn't like it is because the front wheels would lock up and then the stroller would tip. This became am issue when we had the carrier attached because the carrier would fall right out. Thankfully the baby was never in it though. Is reasonably priced if you can get it for less than 100.