The First Years Wisp Travel System

New from The First Years, a truly lightweight travel system that is fashionable and durable. European styled frame rated for use to 50 lbs all at a very affordable price! The Wisp stroller features taller handle heights, front swivel lock and rear bra.

Would this be hard getting up the stairs ?
Start your review of The First Years Wisp Travel System!
How would you rate this product?
Gatesville
It is the perfect size. We purchased the stroller to use at Disney with my 2 year old daughter. She enjoyed the sun shade because it’s very sunny and hot in Florida. She also enjoyed having the tray for her snacks and drinks. It is simple and quick  to open and close. The only con is I wish the basket underneath was bigger.
MONCKS CORNER
Awesome!  Love itAwesome!Awesome!  Love it Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love itAwesome!  Love it
Great it works amazing  everyone should have one mine is old but I swear they last forever  I definitely would go with it again no cons and yes I never had any issues and baby loved it we used it a lot and I am very satisfied overall it’s a great product
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
The first year travel system I purchased from Burlington Coat Factory. The stroller works amazing, although when you break it down it’s kind of awkward to do. The car seat has been nothing but issues, the handle is extremely hard to put up and down.
Centerville
It was  easy to use and fashionable. It was very reasonably priced and I would recommend it.

Car seat snapped it easily. And was easy to carry. There wasn’t anything about this car seat that I would change.

Being able to snap it into a stroller was lovely.

Being able to snap it into a stroller was lovely.
Purchased at: Target
The interchangeable system was a huge buying point for our family! Much like the adaptable beds that convert from newborn to toddler this grows with the child! I would recommend to other parents who are weary about buying too much or too little.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this combo! I’m glad that you can connect the car seat to the stroller. In my babies beginning years she definitely needed this set up. But now that she’s a big bigger I can now just carry around the stroller.
Donalds, SC
I bought this stroller after researching and researching the different options. This being my third child, I didn't want to waste my money again, so I did my due diligence...obviously that was a waste, because when i got this i was TICKED. The shade for the infant carrier totally fell apart, with no way to fix it other than glue or tape PLUS the shade for the stroller only covers the tip top of the baby's head...really not shielding anything AT ALL. Your baby will be IN all of the elements - who wants that??!! I tried to work with it because the car seat seemed super safe, but really I think i convinced myself of that only because it was SUPER, CRAZY, HEAVY. My baby was only 5lbs and I struggled to do anything with or without her in the dern seat. I ended up throwing this one in the shed, because no one will buy it , and purchase a Britax that I ADORE. Thank you First Years for STEALING my joy and my money - bleh.
I didnt like how heavy the carseat was but love the stroller! I still use it all the time when we go to the mall or the store its very handy to just keep in the trunk and use when needed!
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.