The First Years Wisp Travel System

New from The First Years, a truly lightweight travel system that is fashionable and durable. European styled frame rated for use to 50 lbs all at a very affordable price! The Wisp stroller features taller handle heights, front swivel lock and rear bra.

Would this be hard getting up the stairs ?
Start your review of The First Years Wisp Travel System!
How would you rate this product?
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
I bough this for my baby girl I love it so comfortable easy to fold I recommend it good quality
Irasema G.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s great! The product itself it’s awesome my daughter loved being in both. No Cons about this price was great also!
Leslie W.
Lawrenceville, IL
I got it for my grandbaby. She loves to go for walks. She will soon have to baby brother, so we will get lots of use out of it. It's great.
Shari J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I just purchased this stroller for my baby niece. Two piece easy to travel with set. Traveling can be tough so It’s important for parents to have something light on the go.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This product is totally awesome and very safe for your little ones!! And it totally worth the money you paid for it!! Totally recommended it to anyone having a new born..
Sha'Lareese A.
Sharon, PA
I literally love this stroller it's very neat and compact I fit everything I need and more for my child and myself
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
I bought this stroller after researching and researching the different options. This being my third child, I didn't want to waste my money again, so I did my due diligence...obviously that was a waste, because when i got this i was TICKED. The shade for the infant carrier totally fell apart, with no way to fix it other than glue or tape PLUS the shade for the stroller only covers the tip top of the baby's head...really not shielding anything AT ALL. Your baby will be IN all of the elements - who wants that??!! I tried to work with it because the car seat seemed super safe, but really I think i convinced myself of that only because it was SUPER, CRAZY, HEAVY. My baby was only 5lbs and I struggled to do anything with or without her in the dern seat. I ended up throwing this one in the shed, because no one will buy it , and purchase a Britax that I ADORE. Thank you First Years for STEALING my joy and my money - bleh.
Kelly W.
Toledo
Got this for my new grandbaby it's really nice my daughter in law love's it it's easy to use and the baby enjoys taking a nap in it as well I really dont have anything bad to say about the product I will be buying it again soon just found out I will be becoming a grandma again in about 7mos
Eva C.
1,406 reviews
The only reason I didn't like it is because the front wheels would lock up and then the stroller would tip. This became am issue when we had the carrier attached because the carrier would fall right out. Thankfully the baby was never in it though. Is reasonably priced if you can get it for less than 100.
member-a4a8e
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I recommend this product, I love it. We purchased this stroller combo 6 months ago when I had my baby and has been the best thing ever. It's very light and easy to close. The price is just right. I recommend this product to any new mom to be or even if you have children already. It fits perfectly in the trunk of my car. I love it!!!