BY THE FIRST YEARS

New from the first years, a truly lightweight travel system that is fashionable and durable. european styled frame rated for use to 50lbs all at a very affordable price! the wisp stroller features taller handle heights, front swivel lock and rear brakes, generous lower and upper storage, a removable child tray and an oversized canopy with a peek a boo window. the via infant seat snaps easily into the wisp stroller and will accommodate children from 5 to 35 lbs. the via features an easy off pad, a no rethread easy to adjust harness and easy to read angle indicator. and the patented rebound energy management handle helps manage the... see more...

LaQueshia D.
Orangeburg, SC
I received this as an baby shower gift. I love the pattern and color scheme for my lil boy. It's really safe, adjustable straps, a sturdy carseat based. I haven't yet to use the stroller but I will start using it this summer.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nice system easy to use.  Great colors washes nice.  Price was great and not to heavy.  My son didn’t mind it and sat actually pretty good in it.
Sharyn C.
Lindsay
Purchased at: Target
I used this travel system with my first child. It was easy to use but in the end was not my favorite. I would still reccomend buying. It's good quality for a reasonable price.