BY THE FIRST YEARS

The first years via i470 infant seat - elegance see more...

Crysta G.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I was a little intimidated by all the buttons and latches at first, but after reading the manual I was more at ease. I love that the strap adjustment for when baby grows is SO easy, no more undoing and rethreading straps, just push a button and move up or down and you are good to go. Also the clips for the seat are such a breeze, just push into the clip of the car and it's done! No more adjusting and tightening of straps. I could go on and on about this car seat, it is truly amazing!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Brooklyn, NY
This car-seat worked well for us. It didn't have any particularly great features it did it's job for the first few months until my son grew out of it. Once you learn the system it is fairly easy to install and take out of the car. My only complaint is how heavy it is to carry! It really weighs a lot if you are carrying you infant from the car to the house in this.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Mega Parent Expert
I have this travel system set and it's by far the best car seat I've used. Perfect seatbelt system for going in other vehicles without the base! Very easy unclipping the car seat in and out of the base. The straps are very easy to adjust, honestly recommend this system!