BY THE FIRST YEARS

Potty training will be fun for your child with the toy story potty chair from the first years. This plastic chair features a built-in handle, drop-in pot, splash guard, and adapter seat for easy transition to an adult toilet. It converts to a step stool simply by closing the lid. see more...

Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one is currently potty training and used my nephews toy story potty, she loved it so we got her the exact potty but in Minnie. it encourages the child & so versatile!
Kim G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is so great for a big boy potty. My friends lil boy has this and loves it. he acts like hes talking to the characters while hes going. t Tells mommy hes going to go visit Buzz and Woody. lol
Allison V.
Melbourne, FL
My son loves his toy story potty! These are very well made and easy to clean.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the potty I got my son when he was potty training. He's always been obsessed with Toy Story so I knew this was the right potty to start training him on- and it worked great! He started to look forward to going on the potty & wasn't scared or apprehensive anymore. It's good quality, durable, lightweight but strong, and it's colorful so it grabs the little ones attention easily without overwhelming them! 5 stars.