BY THE FIRST YEARS

This baby product is BPA free. Use again and again or recycle! Colors may vary 6 Forks 6 Spoons Learning Curve Take & Toss™ Toddler Flatware takes the worry out of what to do with used flatware when you re on-the-go.  These forks and spoons are affordable enough to treat as disposables- and durable enough to use over and over.  Rounded fork tines are durable and safe for your toddler.  Wide, deep spoon bowl makes scooping and eating easier and neater.  Dishwasher safe. Forks & spoons nest for convenient storage. Assorted bright colors conceal food stains. Rounded tines & spoon-like shape encourage self-feeding success. Wide deep bowl for easy scooping. Textured handles with finger grooves designed for toddler s fist-like grip.  If you like our Take & Toss™ Toddler Flatware, try our Take & Toss™ Bowl see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amanda V.
Melbourne, Fl
Good early learning silverware for little ones. Though, as they get older the forks don't pierce meats and such like a toddler fork with metal prongs would. Also, the spoons don't hold as much as toddler forks. Good beginning silverware as I wouldn't want my baby to have a fork with metal prongs, but as they get older it is necessary to consider other kinds. Also, a good value. So, great to take with you because it doesn't matter if you loose them. Whereas, the metal kind of silverware average about 2.50-3.00 per piece.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
I love everything taken toss. I have bowls cups flatware everything! I really do like the flatware because it is not dangerous to children and it really does help them teach those motor skills. When my daughter watches me eat she loves to be able to eat with her own Fork or spoon. we found that she eats more varieties of food because she has her own utensils to use.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
These are great for my 2 year old, it seems like she's always loosing her silverwear and these are super affordable so its not a total loss if she losses a few we usually end up finding the majority of them but they are very sturdy for the price you pay a lot better than some of the others I've seen.
Victoria C.
Very good for small toddlers. My son learnt to eat by himself with these when he was about 18 to 20 months. They are a good size for toddlers hands, and they are not bulky as many spoons and forks I have found. Forks actually work (without being hazardous) and they are excellent for practice.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I love these, my son started self feeding from 1yrs old we recently got these and they are perfect uses the fork and spoon really good I like how the plastic is thick so it won't break easy definitely recommend these to other parents..
Margaret W.
These are great forks and spoons for little hands! The girl I nanny has them, and she loves them. My daughter loves them too. I like that they are easy to hand wash as well.
Shannon Tew W.
Seriously, I should have bought stock on this consuming company! These were the best thing ever because I never felt bad about losing one or tossing one when needed.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
These are a must have! I've bought and used so many of these! Absolutely love them! Bought from target and Walmart and they've never disappointed!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
We can always find this in Walmart for a great price! Durable enough for repeat use and affordable enough if we lose done it's not a major loss!
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
Good for little hands but the forks are not great for stabbing food. We traded all these out for a regular fork for our little one.
Ashlee Z.
When did your toddler actually start using utensils?