BY THE FIRST YEARS

This baby product is BPA free. Use again and again or recycle! Colors may vary 6 Forks 6 Spoons Learning Curve Take & Toss™ Toddler Flatware takes the worry out of what to do with used flatware when you re on-the-go.  These forks and spoons are affordable enough to treat as disposables- and durable enough to use over and over.  Rounded fork tines are durable and safe for your toddler.  Wide, deep spoon bowl makes scooping and eating easier and neater.  Dishwasher safe. Forks & spoons nest for convenient storage. Assorted bright colors conceal food stains. Rounded tines & spoon-like shape encourage self-feeding success. Wide deep bowl for easy scooping. Textured handles with finger grooves designed for toddler s fist-like grip.  If you like our Take & Toss™ Toddler Flatware, try our Take & Toss™ Bowl see more...

Morgan H.
Dixon, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the take & toss brand. We are able to buy them at our Walmart in town. I think my only issue with them is I feel the part that goes into your child mouth is super big for such a small mouth. I know the idea is to be able to get a good amount of food and have a nice space to make the balancing on food easier when you are teaching your children how to use silverware BUT again I feel like the part is just huge. Otherwise very durable and fun colors!
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
These are great for learning, but they’re a lot more difficult to use than a metal spoon or fork. We used these for a while until we realized our little one had an easier time with a more sturdy utensil.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these because they're colorful. And small enough for the kids to use. My kids also love it. They each specifically chose a color to use lol. I think it's affordable. I usually find it at my local Walmart.
Tomasa J.
Muskegon, MI
I absolutely love these. I've bought two packages of them. My daughter refuses to eat with out her fork or her spoon! I have to keep some in the diaper bag so she has them at all times
Crystal S.
These are great for little ones who are trying to learn how to control their motor skills while eating. My children used to hold them when they were just months old just so they could get used to the fact that they would eventually be using a utensil to help feed themselves. The forks are not practical for picking up food but the spoons work fine.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like that they are in bright colors my son has been very interested in these since I got them. They are durable and we'll made and I would for sure recommend to other mommy's.
Amanda V.
Melbourne, FL
Good early learning silverware for little ones. Though, as they get older the forks don't pierce meats and such like a toddler fork with metal prongs would. Also, the spoons don't hold as much as toddler forks. Good beginning silverware as I wouldn't want my baby to have a fork with metal prongs, but as they get older it is necessary to consider other kinds. Also, a good value. So, great to take with you because it doesn't matter if you loose them. Whereas, the metal kind of silverware average about 2.50-3.00 per piece.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
I love everything taken toss. I have bowls cups flatware everything! I really do like the flatware because it is not dangerous to children and it really does help them teach those motor skills. When my daughter watches me eat she loves to be able to eat with her own Fork or spoon. we found that she eats more varieties of food because she has her own utensils to use.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great for my 2 year old, it seems like she's always loosing her silverwear and these are super affordable so its not a total loss if she losses a few we usually end up finding the majority of them but they are very sturdy for the price you pay a lot better than some of the others I've seen.
Victoria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very good for small toddlers. My son learnt to eat by himself with these when he was about 18 to 20 months. They are a good size for toddlers hands, and they are not bulky as many spoons and forks I have found. Forks actually work (without being hazardous) and they are excellent for practice.
Ashlee Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When did your toddler actually start using utensils?