BY THE FIRST YEARS

This baby product is BPA free. Use again and again or recycle! Colors may vary 6 Forks 6 Spoons Learning Curve Take & Toss™ Toddler Flatware takes the worry out of what to do with used flatware when you re on-the-go.  These forks and spoons are affordable enough to treat as disposables- and durable enough to use over and over.  Rounded fork tines are durable and safe for your toddler.  Wide, deep spoon bowl makes scooping and eating easier and neater.  Dishwasher safe. Forks & spoons nest for convenient storage. Assorted bright colors conceal food stains. Rounded tines & spoon-like shape encourage self-feeding success. Wide deep bowl for easy scooping. Textured handles with finger grooves designed for toddler s fist-like grip.  If you like our Take & Toss™ Toddler Flatware, try our Take & Toss™ Bowl see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tomasa J.
Twin lake, MI
I absolutely love these. I've bought two packages of them. My daughter refuses to eat with out her fork or her spoon! I have to keep some in the diaper bag so she has them at all times
Crystal S.
These are great for little ones who are trying to learn how to control their motor skills while eating. My children used to hold them when they were just months old just so they could get used to the fact that they would eventually be using a utensil to help feed themselves. The forks are not practical for picking up food but the spoons work fine.
Megan L.
['Saint Bernard', 'OH'], OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like that they are in bright colors my son has been very interested in these since I got them. They are durable and we'll made and I would for sure recommend to other mommy's.
Amanda V.
Melbourne, Fl
Good early learning silverware for little ones. Though, as they get older the forks don't pierce meats and such like a toddler fork with metal prongs would. Also, the spoons don't hold as much as toddler forks. Good beginning silverware as I wouldn't want my baby to have a fork with metal prongs, but as they get older it is necessary to consider other kinds. Also, a good value. So, great to take with you because it doesn't matter if you loose them. Whereas, the metal kind of silverware average about 2.50-3.00 per piece.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
I love everything taken toss. I have bowls cups flatware everything! I really do like the flatware because it is not dangerous to children and it really does help them teach those motor skills. When my daughter watches me eat she loves to be able to eat with her own Fork or spoon. we found that she eats more varieties of food because she has her own utensils to use.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for my 2 year old, it seems like she's always loosing her silverwear and these are super affordable so its not a total loss if she losses a few we usually end up finding the majority of them but they are very sturdy for the price you pay a lot better than some of the others I've seen.
Victoria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very good for small toddlers. My son learnt to eat by himself with these when he was about 18 to 20 months. They are a good size for toddlers hands, and they are not bulky as many spoons and forks I have found. Forks actually work (without being hazardous) and they are excellent for practice.
Alana H.
Concord, MA
We LOVE these things! I bought a pack when my first was learning how to use table food, and he's 6 now, and I send him to school with him! I love the fact that if he accidentally throws it away I'm not out a ton of money, but we're helping the environment by reusing them. I've bought another pack recently since we lost the majority of the spoons to the elementary school trash can last year haha
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I love these, my son started self feeding from 1yrs old we recently got these and they are perfect uses the fork and spoon really good I like how the plastic is thick so it won't break easy definitely recommend these to other parents..
Danielle A.
These were great when little one was learning how to hold flat wear. Now that he is a bit older he prefers metal sets. They seem to grab the food much easier than these. The tines on the fork are thick and not always able to grab the food. The spoons were great though.
Ashlee Z.
When did your toddler actually start using utensils?