The First Years Take & Toss® Spill-Proof Sippy Cups uploaded by Sarah C.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

Take & Toss Sippy Cups help you reduce, reuse and recycle! These dishwasher safe cups can be used again and again, but don't cost a lot. When it's time to let them go, they can be easily recycled in many communities. Made without BPA, these durable cups are perfect for families whether at home or on the go. Kids love the fun colors and parents love that these spill proof cups help to keep drinks inside with snap-on lids. They're great for day care: Use a food safe marker to write your little one’s name on their sippy cup, and you can be sure it’ll always end up in the right cubby. Add a fun splash of color to your child's party - and help keep those drinks contained. There's so many great ways to use them!

Shannon W.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect on the go cup. My almost-two-year old has a tendency to leave his cups behind when we go places and these are inexpensive enough to not cause stressful searching for the hidden cups. They were on sale for under $4 when I purchased them. Very durable. My son frequently drops them and the lid stays on tight, no cracking of the cup, but they are definitely not spill proof. We've lost all but one straw, but found that a regular disposable straw works fine if shortened. The First Years website shows that they sell replacement lids and straws, but it would cost as much as just buying a whole new set.

To all the moms: Put the straw in AFTER you secure the lid to the cup. Don't tell your partner; it's hilarious watching someone else get squirted when the liquid shoots up the straw if they left it in the lid.
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the most durable and easy to use kids’ cups I have ever had. They are not frilly with a million pieces, and they live up to their name of take ‘em anywhere and toss ‘em anywhere! My only issue, hence the 4 stars, is the spouts can get tricky to clean using just the dishwasher and sometimes require some extra effort. Not enough to deter me from using them for both my daughters for many years now though.
Kristy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Daughter loved these. Sometimes simple and cheap and the best way to go. I spent so much on top of the line sippy cups that my daughter hated, and finally I just gave in bought these and bam my daughter loves them.
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great price, okay quality. Perfectly describe! Easy to take and Todd if need be and spill proof. I love the colors and the ease of these little cups! Can be used with a Lid or as an open cup.
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these. My daughter is 16mo and uses these everyday. They are pretty cheap and hold up well. We dish wash on top rack. We found them at Target and love them. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is... when you close the lid, the straw can't be attached to the top. If the straw is in the lid when you put the top on the cup, the suction will cause the drink to shoot up the straw.

That being said, I would definitely recommend these to all moms. A great way to teach your kid to drink through a straw.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are great cups for when kids first start using a sippy cup or at the stage they have mastered the sippy cup and are ready to move on to bigger cups.  They do leak a little bit if dropped or thrown, but otherwise are great.  They do come with the little cover for the spout, but only one comes per package so if you lose it or anything you cant buy replacements.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,105 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really love these cups, they're great investments. They're some of the cheaper sippy cups on the line. It's nice to have so many that come with one package so that if my son loses one, we don't have to deal with a meltdown (from me since I'm the one searching it down). Dishwasher safe. Great for on the go.
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these cups for my daughter who loved to chew on her other sippy cups. We would have to buy replacements pretty frequently and the cost does add up. Since this has a straw she couldn't destroy it by chewing on it. The plus side is that other straws work with this cup too. Plus they are easier to clean.
The only negative is, if the straw is removed they will leak.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Perfect cups for travel! We took these to Mexico with us and honestly they work perfectly! They are cheap enough you can toss after using if you need extra space, which was our plan, but we loved them so much they came back home with us! Kids are leakproof and my toddler loves to chew and she still has not destroyed the lids! These are very durable!
Nicole J.
Remington, IN
This cups are so nice. My daughter can toss them and the lid will not fall off. The o my think is you need to make sure you put the straw in slow or the juice or water or whatever liquid you have in the cup will come out of the straw.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What age would you recommend these for?
Monica H.
Jacksonville, FL
Did you kids still create spills from the 1st yr cups?
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How are they spill proof if they have a straw?
Melissa M.
My niece loved these, we would usually take regular kids sippy cups expensive one from the disney store and she'd sometimes lose them everywhere , having these handy we had no problem becuz they were recyclable and if we lose one we had more handy ^.^
Carty C.
Was it fun pouring the juice

Walmart