The First Years Take & Toss® Spill-Proof Sippy Cups

Take & Toss Sippy Cups help you reduce, reuse and recycle! These dishwasher safe cups can be used again and again, but don't cost a lot. When it's time to let them go, they can be easily recycled in many communities. Made without BPA, these durable cups are perfect for families whether at home or on the go. Kids love the fun colors and parents love that these spill proof cups help to keep drinks inside with snap-on lids. They're great for day care: Use a food safe marker to write your little one’s name on their sippy cup, and you can be sure it’ll always end up in the right cubby. Add a fun splash of color to your child's party - and help keep those drinks contained. There's so many great ways to use them!

Do the lids pop off easy? Like if my daughter was to drop it will the lid come off?
How are they spill proof if they have a straw?
Was it fun pouring the juice
Start your review of The First Years Take & Toss® Spill-Proof Sippy Cups!
How would you rate this product?
The Colony , TX
Purchased at: Target
These are the best basic cups out there. They’re super cheap for a five pack. The lids don’t pop off when they drop. They come with a to go spout cover. The spout is thick enough that your kid can bite on it without covering the hole. Wash up super nice in the dishwasher. Buy these
Pt Pleasant, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kids lose cups everywhere. If you spend a hefty chunk on them, you’ll be disappointed. These, however, are cheap and work like a charm. My kids like the different colors too. Very satisfied and will buy again.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LOVE THESE. We have them in every color variety. Dishwasher safe, no spills and they have options where the cups can come with straws. They're cheap enough to where if they get misplaced its not a huge deal- you mammas know how that is. No idea where half of the missing sippy cups go! A must buy!!
Purchased at: Target
These have been my go to for quite some time. They aren't expensive and I don't mind if my little one was to leave one these behind. The spout is hard so even if she bites it the flow won't be affected. I definitely recommend it.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect on the go cup. My almost-two-year old has a tendency to leave his cups behind when we go places and these are inexpensive enough to not cause stressful searching for the hidden cups. They were on sale for under $4 when I purchased them. Very durable. My son frequently drops them and the lid stays on tight, no cracking of the cup, but they are definitely not spill proof. We've lost all but one straw, but found that a regular disposable straw works fine if shortened. The First Years website shows that they sell replacement lids and straws, but it would cost as much as just buying a whole new set.

To all the moms: Put the straw in AFTER you secure the lid to the cup. Don't tell your partner; it's hilarious watching someone else get squirted when the liquid shoots up the straw if they left it in the lid.

Fayetteville , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the most durable and easy to use kids’ cups I have ever had. They are not frilly with a million pieces, and they live up to their name of take ‘em anywhere and toss ‘em anywhere! My only issue, hence the 4 stars, is the spouts can get tricky to clean using just the dishwasher and sometimes require some extra effort. Not enough to deter me from using them for both my daughters for many years now though.
Sartell , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great price, okay quality. Perfectly describe! Easy to take and Todd if need be and spill proof. I love the colors and the ease of these little cups! Can be used with a Lid or as an open cup.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I love these for my daughter, they’re hard spouts so she can’t chew on them, I can take an toss if needed. They say spill proof that would be incorrect, they do spill.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are great cups for when kids first start using a sippy cup or at the stage they have mastered the sippy cup and are ready to move on to bigger cups.  They do leak a little bit if dropped or thrown, but otherwise are great.  They do come with the little cover for the spout, but only one comes per package so if you lose it or anything you cant buy replacements.
Naples, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these. My daughter is 16mo and uses these everyday. They are pretty cheap and hold up well. We dish wash on top rack. We found them at Target and love them. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is... when you close the lid, the straw can't be attached to the top. If the straw is in the lid when you put the top on the cup, the suction will cause the drink to shoot up the straw.

That being said, I would definitely recommend these to all moms. A great way to teach your kid to drink through a straw.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...