BY THE FIRST YEARS

Disney  Princess 3 Spill-Proof Cups Ages 9+ months This baby product is BPA free. Reuse or Recycle* Questions? Call. * Not recyclable in all areas.  Please check with your recycling center to see if this product is accepted in your area . Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
These are not spill proof! I can only give these to my older daughter because my toddler will drop them on the floor, popping the lid off and spilling everywhere. Also, if used without the little cap cover they do drip when on their side. These are great for kids who are more responsible and gentler with their cups, but not so great for rough toddlers.
Glasmiry P.
These are not spill proof, but we still love them for my older daughter. She would only drink milk form this cup. We love how affordable they are and we wash an use them constantly.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN
These were so awesome when we went on vacation. They are inexpensive and I didn't have to worry about washing them while we were on the road.
Brooke G.
Buffalo, WY
These are amazing :) my daughter loves them. I wish they were more spill proof but made it easier to go to sippy cup from booby