Does anyone else reuse these and not dispose of them?
Buffalo, NY - 5 years ago

12 answers

I reuse them!
4 years ago
I do! I reuse them all the time. The name of them kind of throws you off..when I hear recycle, I thought it meant that you throw them away after a couple of uses or that they were made from recycled material. But it just means that you can use them over and over many times and shouldn't have any problems with them. They're great!
4 years ago
They are recyclable, so when they he destroyed one way another as all things concerning babies do you can recycle them with ease! I keep mine for as long as possible!
4 years ago
Absolutely! Best spoons available so I would be crazy to just throw them out!
We always reuse ours!
4 years ago
These things saved my life on more than one occasion. They are so easy to just slip into the diaper bag. But cheap enough that you don't feel bad about throwing them away. They are also durable enough to do a few rounds in the sink or dishwasher..so you don't feel obligated to toss them after each meal. I would suggest these to anyone with a small mouth to feed.
4 years ago
I feel like these are cheap enough and are very frequently on bogo that you can pretty much do what you want with them. I do reuse them but if you want to just pack disposable cutlery but want a more baby friend option, you can totally toss these without guilt.
4 years ago
I do I thought u were supposed to keep them lol
4 years ago
I never toss these. Seems wasteful and they are very sturdy so why not keep them?
4 years ago
I keep these and their still in excellent condition.
5 years ago