The First Years Take & Toss Recycle Infant Spoons

by The First Years

This baby product is BPA free. Use again and again or recycle! Colors may vary Learning Curve Take & Toss™ Infant Spoons take the worry out of what to do with used flatware when you re on-the-go.  These spoons are affordable enough to treat as disposables- and durable enough to use over and over.  Just the right size for an infant s mouth, the plastic material is gentle on baby s gums.  Designed to fit neatly inside the Take & Toss™ Infant Section Bowl sold separately.  Dishwasher and microwave safe. Sturdy so each one can be used, reused or recycled.* Dishwasher & microwave safe. Small oval bowl  is shaped for tiny mouths.  Assorted bright colors conceal food stains. Long handle offers balance and an easy grip.  Smooth and Flexible for comfort. Plastic material is gentle on tender gum

Are these made of recycled goods?
Are these reusable or do you just use them once?
Does anyone else reuse these and not dispose of them?
Start your review of The First Years Take & Toss Recycle Infant Spoons!
south carolina
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these spoons. They are great for if you travel, need some for the diaper bag, are out and about, and much more! They can be washed and reused or tossed in the trash.
Rosamond, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used these for my first daughter and now with my second. They both enjoy using them and they are small enough for their little mouths. As far as I can tell they don’t hurt. They pick up enough food too
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are nice when you have a little one bound and determined to lose their spoon basically everywhere they're fed. With plenty of back ups I never had to get too worked up on the ones that we never found. My only issue is that I prefer the ones with the soft grip for her little hands.
Battle Creek, MI
When I first started looking for a baby spoon, I couldn't believe the options that were available! Crazy how long it took to find a spoon! I decided on these based on the good reviews. I am so glad I did! You get a total of 10 spoons in the package, so you always have one ready to use. They come in a variety of colors which I like since I like to match the spoon with the bowl I use. You can use them and toss them away if you like. I have never thrown one away though. We just wash them and reuse them. We have used them several times now, and they still look new! they are the perfect size for little mouths, and easy for baby to hold when ready.
Versailles, OH
These are great spoons. I had more expensive baby spoons but when I felt the need to go buy some more so I didn't have to keep washing them so often, I was thrilled to find these. They're cheap so if they get eaten by the garbage disposal or if you leave them somewhere it's no big deal and they're just as good as the metal ones with rubber tips. Super easy to clean, too. Buy these. Seriously. Do it.
Blue Ridge, GA
Absolutely love these spoons. As a grandparen't and only seeing the grandchildren periodically, these spoons are great to have around when they come visit. They are small enough for their tiny hands, they are very affordable, they are stackable and they do not take up a lot of space. I use these until they look very worn out then I recycle them. The children love using them because of the awesome spoon colors. Also, great for use while camping, traveling or picnicking.
New York , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are a must-have for the summer. My daughter is eating more foods, and with the nice weather comes picnics and beach days. It's nice to have a set of these in your diaper bag to entertain your baby/ toddler during on the go and outdoor mealtimes by making them feel and look like they're eating just like mom and dad. It is also a plus how cheap you can pick these up for so when you fine that they didn't make it back home with you, you're not completely heartbroken.
Charlottesvle, VA
They're supposed to be disposable, but I use them daily and rarely have to replace them. They are extremely sturdy, and I love that the "bowl" of the spoon holds just the right amount of food for my daughter's mouth. Because they are inexpensive and disposable, I don't feel bad when I have to throw one out... I just buy more of the same brand. We have lots of expensive "boutique" silverware sets for baby, but these are by far our favorites.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great starter spoons! My daughter always wants to feed herself and these are perfect! They are small enough for her to hold comfortably with a spoon end that is not so large as to hold too much food, but the perfect amount to fed herself. You get plenty in a pack so when a spoon ends up on the ground it's easy to grab a new clean one until meal time is over. Just wash (I hand wash or top rack in my dishwasher) and reuse!
I love these. We offer these at my work because many people bring there children in and that means they bring there baby spoon and they leave it here becasue they cant put a dirty spoon back in there bag so we have to throw the spoon away. This way we can just toss it when we are done and get a brand new one for the next person that comes in. These are wonderfully durable I have never herd any complaints.