BY THE FIRST YEARS

This baby product is BPA free. Colors may vary Use again and again or recycle! Here s a perfect solution for transporting or storing baby s meals.  Learning Curve Take & Toss™  8 oz. Bowls with Lids are affordable enough to lose- and durable enough to use over and over.  Just the right size for an infant s cereal or a hungry toddler s meal, these bowls come with lids that seal tightly to keep food fresh and prevent leaks.  Great for daycare! Dishwasher, freezer, & microwave safe. Deep 8oz. bowls are ideal for meals or snacks. Bright colors & fun characters conceal food stains. Snap on lid prevents leaks and keeps food fresh. Designated area for child s name and date for keeping track at daycare. Bowls nest to save space. Translucent so you can see the food.  6- 8 oz. bowls- for use from 9 months Reuse, t see more...

The First Years Take & Toss Bowls with Lids
  • "Always have a cup filled with snacks in my diaper bag and also make for great little bowls for my son to have snacks in at home and carry them around." in 6 reviews
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The best take and toss bowls out there.  I bought them when my kids were little and still use them for lunches, snacks etc.  They are the perfect size for their little hands or their portions of food.  I would highly recommend these.  They do well in the dishwasher.  I bought mine at Walmart.
Madeline B.
Los Altos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these. Great for snacks and for serving baby food and mixing up cereal or oatmeal. Love that they have a storage lid so that if baby doesn't finish everything, I can throw on a lid and put it in the fridge for later. Dishwasher safe, inexpensive, and fun colors. Great!
Shae R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased these colorful bowls for my 4 month old so he could have his own set of bowls to start him on solids. The set comes with lids that snap into place. Microwave safe and freezer safe and the perfect size for a first time solid eater!
Janelle G.
Port Lavaca, TX
Insanely cheap price, I keep a dozen or more on hand at all times. Perfect size for snacks or sides, the lids fit tightly but not too tight. Kids love them! I recommend them to all moms!
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite go to snack container to use! I use them to pack snacks for all 3 of my kiddos ranging from 3, 9, & even for my 15 yr old! Don't let the "take & toss" fool you, they are very durable when it comes to storing foods. The lids are easy to close & dont pop off easily! I use several of these to store snacks for my toddlers in the diaper bag & have never had an issue with any of them spilling or cracking! They fit perfectly in most lunch boxes too for easy storage. They are very reasonably priced which makes it a little less stressful if the kids accidentally loose them or throw them away.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
SUPER convenient. Super cheap also so if you lose one on the go it's no big deal! The lids are secure enough my little one can't get them off when she wants to shake the contents!
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
I cannot express my love for these things enough. Having two children and trying to pack snacks for on the go is very stressful. These bowls make it so easy to pack them and organize them. They are super easy to wash (dishwasher safe, too) whenever I'm out shopping I'll always pick up one or two extra because you can never have too many of these bowls laying around.
Victoria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tons of these. They are about 8 ounces and they are perfect for keeping babies meals (soups, creams, purees) and as they grow into one year and over they are the excellent size for lunches (rice and beans, pasta, etc.) to go out and about. My son is now 2 1/2 y.o. and I use them for keeping diced fruits or other snacks for his lunchbox .
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great! At the price in which they are sold, you don't have to worry about loosing them unlike some snack cups. Also the lids make it easy to throw into a purse or diaper bag or a kid's backpack. I do wish they made one that was unspillable but you can't have everything right?
Amanda K.
These are great to pack snacks in for toddlers. The lid stays on well and I am able to put these in my top rack of the dishwasher. I would recommend these to moms! I even have used them for storing things in my diaper bag. So they are definitely versatile.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Are these dishwasher safe?
Samantha h.
Luling, LA
Are these microwave safe?
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
what other colors does it come in ?
MJ B.
Can you use this to freeze homemade baby food?