The First Years Take & Toss 12 Piece Multi-Pack

by The First Years

Use Again & Again! 6 Months + New Rainbow Colors!  Take & Toss Cups, Bowls, and Flatware are durable enough to use over and over, and affordable enough to treat as disposables.  Snap-on lids prevent leaks and help to keep food and drinks fresh.  Valve-free, spill-proof cups make sipping and cleaning easy.  Most lids are interchangeable with other Take & Toss products. Includes: 3 Toddler Forks. 3 Toddler Spoons. 3 Spill-Proof Cups with Lids. 3 Bowls with Lids Product does not contain polycarbo.

Are these meant to be just thrown away after one use?
Start your review of The First Years Take & Toss 12 Piece Multi-Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love that the cups are cheap so if you are out and about and forget the cup-you are not out a bunch of money because sippy cups can get very pricey.” in reviews
“They worked great though!” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these! They are so convenient and you can use them and keep them or toss them away! We tend to keep ours unless we forget them somewhere. My son loves the colors and eats with them very well.
Redding, CA
They're great for being out and about, I love that they can be reused for some reason my kids have always liked to pry off the top which causes the cups to not seal but they're so cheap I don't mind to replace them. the cups have several different varieties that I like as well including cup and straws with locking lids. not spill proof but they are helpful in stopping or slowing down a big disaster (especially in the car)
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We still use Take & Toss items with our 3 and 2 year olds. These products are fantastic - incredibly affordable and find to throw away if destroyed. They do not have excess pieces and parts to put together. Quick to assemble and spill proof (in the beginning). If your kid likes to chew, the holes on the cup spouts can become opened up, but otherwise they are incredible. Terrific value and makes a great gift for expecting parents.
El Paso, TX
I love this product. The cups are my favorite part. The fact that they're so cheap makes it so much better. They're so durable and easy to clean and last so long. I will never again buy those expensive sippy cups just to lose them. These are cheap enough to keep replacing. The bowls are great too. Perfect for any on the go family. The utensils are nice as well.
Carlton, MN
Great for the mom on the go! Comes in fun unisex colors and are dependable when it comes to durability. If you no longer have use for them, in the recyclables they go. Easy for mom, easy on the environment!
I love these! I thought my son would have a hard time with the plastic spout but it didn't even phase him. Way more spill proof than the rubber or silicone spouts. and the containers are great for on the go!
Cullman, AL
Love this set! I don't have to worry if I lost any of these since they're so cheap. We use the bowls to keep snacks in also. Our cups have straws not supply's and sometimes I even catch myself using them.
Abingdon, MD
These cups are great. No tiny cup plugs to clean. I love that the cups are cheap so if you are out and about and forget the cup-you are not out a bunch of money because sippy cups can get very pricey. These are also great for bathtub toys.
Steens , MS
I love this product! my 2 kids are 4 and 6 and we still use them. we upgraded to cups though to the ones with the lids and straws but we still use the bowls and utensils in the kids lunches. They are super affordable so if the kids accidentally throw them away at school (which has ahppened) it`s no biggy.
Chapin, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product! Especially for families who are on the Go! The snack cups are great for putting in the lap of a child in the stroller and the cups fit right in the cup holders in the car! Awesome product!!!