The First Years Take & Toss 12 Piece Multi-Pack

by The First Years

Use Again & Again! 6 Months + New Rainbow Colors!  Take & Toss Cups, Bowls, and Flatware are durable enough to use over and over, and affordable enough to treat as disposables.  Snap-on lids prevent leaks and help to keep food and drinks fresh.  Valve-free, spill-proof cups make sipping and cleaning easy.  Most lids are interchangeable with other Take & Toss products. Includes: 3 Toddler Forks. 3 Toddler Spoons. 3 Spill-Proof Cups with Lids. 3 Bowls with Lids Product does not contain polycarbo.

Are these meant to be just thrown away after one use?
Start your review of The First Years Take & Toss 12 Piece Multi-Pack!
Product Highlights
I love that the cups are cheap so if you are out and about and forget the cup-you are not out a bunch of money because sippy cups can get very pricey.in reviews
They worked great though!in reviews
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Love this set! I don't have to worry if I lost any of these since they're so cheap. We use the bowls to keep snacks in also. Our cups have straws not supply's and sometimes I even catch myself using them.
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
I love this product. The cups are my favorite part. The fact that they're so cheap makes it so much better. They're so durable and easy to clean and last so long. I will never again buy those expensive sippy cups just to lose them. These are cheap enough to keep replacing. The bowls are great too. Perfect for any on the go family. The utensils are nice as well.
Tara P.
Carlton, MN
Great for the mom on the go! Comes in fun unisex colors and are dependable when it comes to durability. If you no longer have use for them, in the recyclables they go. Easy for mom, easy on the environment!
Kristie C.
I love these! I thought my son would have a hard time with the plastic spout but it didn't even phase him. Way more spill proof than the rubber or silicone spouts. and the containers are great for on the go!
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great for on the go! Can be used again and again, but okay to toss too. Affordable, so not broken hearted if child loses one.
Effie S.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Love love love these products! Used for many years and made feeding and eating fun for baby.
Monique M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Handy love them dishwasher safe a recommended for children and affordable and good to buy for budget friendly
Abbey B.
Springfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Just no, I got these for my daycare class as extras for those who forgot a water bottle. These aren’t for toddlers or babies so I don’t know why they have them in that section. They leak badly, the lids pop off, the ones with straws are the worst. The straw comes out too easily and makes the kids mad. The to go containers warp in the dish washer the lids pop off or don’t even fit. The forks and spoons don’t pick anything up. Not worth it save your money.
Misty S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these! They are so convenient and you can use them and keep them or toss them away! We tend to keep ours unless we forget them somewhere. My son loves the colors and eats with them very well.
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
They're great for being out and about, I love that they can be reused for some reason my kids have always liked to pry off the top which causes the cups to not seal but they're so cheap I don't mind to replace them. the cups have several different varieties that I like as well including cup and straws with locking lids. not spill proof but they are helpful in stopping or slowing down a big disaster (especially in the car)