Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthBaby Bathtubs & Bath SeatsThe First Years
Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler Baby Bath Tub, Infant Bath Tub, White

by The First Years

The Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler Tub with Infant Sling grows with your child through three stages. The included mesh sling cradles newborns to provide them with extra comfort and support while bathing and the added security of the form-fitting...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The First Years Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler Baby Bath Tub, Infant Bath Tub, White!
McKenzie E.
Gilbert, AZ
Affordable but not the easiest to bathe the baby in! We have used these multiple times with our 3 kids & decided to go a different route this time. I think this bath is helpful for newborns, especially using the sling! But once the baby is older or needs to sit up, the bath just didn’t work for us!
Sam S.
ladera ranch
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this over the mesh baby tub and I’m glad I did. Now that she’s 5 months we fill it up like a little jacuzzi and she can sit in it. With the mesh tubs she wouldn’t be able to soak in the water (since we bathe her in the sink still). I like this tub and will be keeping it for the next baby.
Rebecca C.
Caro, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Sits perfectly secure over our sink and our baby is secure while using it! The infant insert is great and once they get big enough to no longer use that they he tub is designed so they still can’t slide down in it too far and once they can sit up right you can use the other side.

Looking for your answer?