The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe NewborntoToddler Tub with Sling

by The First Years

The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe NewborntoToddler Tub with Sling

[product:the-first-years-newborn-to-toddler-tub-with-sling] ?
Donde lo encuentro que marca es ?
How comfy is this tub??
Start your review of The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe NewborntoToddler Tub with Sling!
Ankeny, IA
It gets the job done. I especially love it for the first few months before baby gets too squirmy or is sitting up. Honestly, once any of my kids were sitting they were wild in the tub and this quickly felt too small, we usually moved shortly after to bring free in the tub. I took away a star because it is advertised for toddlers and I just don't see how that would work.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this one as a gift for my son, and quite like it and so does he!! Very light and easy to use and to clean! I love the fact i dont have to tip it over to empy it, i just open the bottom and it drains itself!!
Sapulpa, OK
I had this baby bath for my son and it was so easy to use really anywhere. My son really enjoyed it or he really likes bath time. The only problem I had was the storing in between bath time. It was so bulky.
Mount Croghan , SC
Received this as a baby shower gift. As we don’t have a bath tub in our home, only a shower this really came in handy. We are able to use it on the kitchen sink and it’s the perfect size for my son.
Parks, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this with my son he love bath time in them but my little girl she wouldn't take them in the little bathtubs that winter the complete opposite she would not lay down to take a bath in it
Medford
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this baby bathtub so quick and easy to use I could just take it out and give my son a bath and put it away when I was done. I highly recommend it to new parents. Very affordable. Made it easy to give my son a bath.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I felt like this seat was big and bulky and took up way too much space. I ended up finding a fabric smaller seat that stored better and was in the water partially. This was a waste of my money and storage space for other things. I personally would not recommend this. There are better alternatives. Also there is no strap to give extra support.
My daughter has used this tube from her 1st bath to now that she is 9 months, It is very affordable and love that it comes with a mini cloth to put for when the babies are newborn. It has 2 sides, one where she lays down when she didn't know how to sit and now i switch her to the opposite where shes able to sit on her own.
New York
This tub is... ok. I think the design of it is alright but it definitely takes up a lot of space. The little ridge on the bottom seems to be in a weird spot and my baby seems uncomfortable sitting in it. It does the job but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Alexandria
I really liked this tub i tried the mesh one but didnt care much for it. This one has a rubber built in matt that keeps your baby from shipping and slidding. Plus you can use as they grow versus the mesh tubs which are very small.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...