The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub

by The First Years

The the first years sure comfort newborn-to-toddler tubâ makes bath time safe and easy. This is a top item in our baby registry. It includes a foam pads to cradle infants. The upright backrest provides additional support for toddlers. Toys, wash towel or rinse water can be held in the built-in basin. Mildew-resistant pads are machine washable and quick drying for easy clean up. A temperature guard drain plug changes color to indicate when water is too hot. Fits double and single kitchen sinks. Imported. 8hx15wx30l". . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

Is this safe for a baby
Start your review of The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub!
Great Falls, MT
I have this tub for my son and I love it! So far, he still uses the skin until he can hold himself up. This tub makes it so easy to bathe him, and he loves bath time!
Inverness, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son got this bathtub when he was a newborn and I loved it. After he started sitting up we switched him to a different tub that we loved even more.
Garden City, ID
The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub uploaded by Carissa C.
I love that it's a 3 in 1. it truly is made for your growing kids! I also like that it's MADE to fit in any sink or you can use it in the tub!
New Britain, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub uploaded by Alexis C.
Love this bath for my little one! The sling holds him up and allows for easy reach to comfortably bathe and clean him! 10/10 would recommend
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It helped when I needed a bath when he was little but they grow so fast they just grow right out of then n don't wanna stay in them
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked great and was extremely affordable! I used one for all three of my kids. It's simple and easy!
Chesapeake, VA
My son loves this tub and has been using it since we brought him home from the hospital. Effective and affordable!
Modesto, CA
Tried it and I absolutely love it for my little one he loves taking baths and it works out perfectly
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Perfect. You can use it anywhere and it fits in almost any sink. The sling is great for newborns