The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub uploaded by Emily C.The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub uploaded by Carissa C.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

The the first years sure comfort newborn-to-toddler tubâ makes bath time safe and easy. This is a top item in our baby registry. It includes a foam pads to cradle infants. The upright backrest provides additional support for toddlers. Toys, wash towel or rinse water can be held in the built-in basin. Mildew-resistant pads are machine washable and quick drying for easy clean up. A temperature guard drain plug changes color to indicate when water is too hot. Fits double and single kitchen sinks. Imported. 8hx15wx30l". . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â see more...

Buy on buybuy ...
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this because it is easy to use , especially with babies. I like that it had the sling for newborns and you can use it as your child grows. The only thing I dont like is that it is very hard to store due to the fact that it doesn't fold.
jen c.
Perfect. You can use it anywhere and it fits in almost any sink. The sling is great for newborns
Shari D.
Needville, TX
I love this tub for newborns because it has the sling to hold them up that otherwise you would have to put ur hand under their neck. Love this tub and it fits in almost every sink.
Lorraine  D.
New Hartford , NY
This has been a perfect tub for our daughter! From newborn to infant, so far this has transitioned well with her. She is now able to sit comfortably in it and the size is perfect for us to fit in the bottom of our shower comfortably!
Hillary S.
Great Falls, MT
I have this tub for my son and I love it! So far, he still uses the skin until he can hold himself up. This tub makes it so easy to bathe him, and he loves bath time!
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
Tried it and I absolutely love it for my little one he loves taking baths and it works out perfectly
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
My son loves this tub and has been using it since we brought him home from the hospital. Effective and affordable!
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
I love that it's a 3 in 1. it truly is made for your growing kids! I also like that it's MADE to fit in any sink or you can use it in the tub!
Jacklyn H.
I like this tub. I've had it for awhile now and my child has been able to use it threw the first year. I wish it was foldable tho because it's hard to store it places lol
Emily C.
fort myers
I love this tub. Absolutely adore the fact that it fits in the sink. I love products that can grow with my baby and this is one I'm most definitely happy that I bought. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't fold and is really hard to store due to that fact. I will definitely recommend to other mothers.
Alexis F.