BY THE FIRST YEARS #3 in Drying Racks

The First Years Spinning Drying Rack is designed to hold more while taking up less space in your kitchen.  The vertical design takes up less counter space while offering a large amount of storage of up to 12 or more bottles and sippy cups, and features an independently turning shelf for easy access.  The drying rack fits easily under most kitchen cabinets and the top shelf is height adjustable to work with all shapes and sizes of bottles and cups.  The optional drip tray is designed to keep water contained and can be removed for direct drainage to the sink.  Easy shelf turns independently to allow for easy access to its contents, even when it s stored beneath cupboards.  ; see more...

The First Years Spinning Drying Rack
  • "This rack worked great when it came to the annoying task of washing bottles." in 1 review
Katherine H.
Kenosha, WI
This rack worked great when it came to the annoying task of washing bottles. However, the plate the water drips into got absolutely gross after about 3 times of use! I had no idea what it was, but I had to clean the plate just as much as I had to clean the bottles! Very annoying.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I love this drying rack. I had it from the beginning and didn't get it out right a way. what a difference it made when I did. the bottles dry quicker than on a towel and it takes up less space on my counter top. I was surprised at how much it can hold. definitely buy this one.
Kristi W.
I love my drying rack. It's convenient when I'm in a rush to grab quickly.i don't trust the washing machine to wash my daughters bottles thorough enough and when setting them on a drying matt they smell funny. I love that the drying rack lets them air out while drying.
Jenn D.
We've had this for 2 years now, and we STILL use it for all our daughter's dishes! Works great, the water drains off the bottom, it's compact with the 2 layers, and even medication syringes fit in the slots of the top layer! ;)
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
I like the design, I can fit a lot on it. However, it doesn't hold glass bottles very well. Other than that, it is great. A little bit of a pain to take apart and clean, but I have seen worse.
Tiffany L.
Slaughter, LA
Convenient bottle drying rack spins and has different length pegs for different items. Medicine droppers even fit into the slots on the top rack so you can drain all the water out.
Kasey W.
Garrett, IN
We love our drying rack. It came in handy for air drying breastmilk storage bottles, bottle brushes, pacifiers, and more. Assembly is easy and quick and it takes up very little space.
Meagan S.
Wheatfield, IN
I liked this drying rack. It was handy for storing breastmilk storage bottles/parts & regular bottles. The only downside was that it was a bit of a pain to clean.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Just bought one, im preparing for my new baby. I have the white one. I like that its easy to assemble and has different rack levels for everything.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this! It's small enough to fit anywhere and not take up too much space but big enough for all your bottle needs.