BY THE FIRST YEARS

The First Years Soothing Breast Wipes, 30 wipes Soothing Breast Wipes are designed to help soothe and protect nipples, as well as gently cleanse and refresh before and after breastfeeding or pumping. Our formula contains essential milk proteins for advanced healing. All ingredients are safe, edible and 100% food grade. 30 wipes per container see more...

Ashlee P.
Fallon, NV
I was wary of this product at first, as it was of an unknown brand. However, considering its reasonable price in comparison with competitors, I decided to give it a shot. Very worth it! The wipes are soothing and also assist in assuring you're clean before each breastfeeding. The wipes stay moist and are soft, even for sensitive and sore skin. I would definitely recommend.
Shauna S.
I loved these! I had nothing to complain about. They really do feel nice when used and I couldn't believe how long they stayed moist for. I found my package of them two years later than they weren't super wet anymore but they were still somewhat moist.
Venetia H.
Cincinnati , OH
This is different I have heard of pacifier wipes never breast wipes I wonder how they feel after breastfeeding