BY THE FIRST YEARS

Teethable keys!  3 m+ Looks & sounds like real keys for pretend play Press buttons for fun sounds & phrases... "Chirp, Chirp" "Woo Hoo!" "Varoooom" "Let s go!" "Beep Beep..." On/Off switch button for motion activated jingle sounds Looks like real keys Washable key faces for maximum comfort Baby will love to imitate Mom and Dad with this set of realistic looking - and sounding - car keys.  The First Years "shake n jingle" keys engage baby with motion activated real key jingle sounds.  Keyless remote buttons teach an early lesson in cause and effect by rewarding baby s touch with fun car sounds, and exciting phrases said in a playful voice.  Shiny surface looks like real keys.  Hard and soft textured surfaces provide relief from teething discomfort.  With these easy-grasp k see more...

• "So easy to throw in a diaper bag to keep the baby busy." in 1 review
  • "My son loved playing with our car keys when he was little and would always cry when we took them from him ." in 1 review
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves these. They were perfect to throw in the diaper bag and distract him at the doctors office or in the grocery store. He loves the colors and the jingle and they kept him from playing with my real keys.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Babies love keys! These are a must have for new parents. Babies see us with keys and want a pair of their own. The can shake and rattle them and chew on them. Makes a great gift for a baby shower gift
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
I got these in the diaper bag they were pretty cheap for the great quality anything for my baby girl and I would recommend them to someone who was thinking of buying it.
Kianna A.
My son loves these when he was teething! Eventhough it isn't a teething toy, they were always his go to nibble toy. Now he's 2 and pretends to be using them in his car to go to the store (so he says! 😂). They are very durable and safe to play with. Purchased at my local Walmart for about $3.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
My son loves these toy keys! They are so fun and perfect for little hands. My son was taking my keys and putting them into different places of the house and these adorable keys have changed that. I am a big fan and happy I purchased these.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Mega Parent Expert
Great toy to just throw in the diaper bag as a easy entertaining car ride toy .
Little one stays entertained all the way to the store and can even take it in with her from time to time , easy for baby to grasp and take with her .
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert
What child doesn't like a fun set of colorful keys to play with!? Extremely affordable and keeps my son entertained for a long time in the car. I'm pretty sure we purchased his at target. I would definitely recommend.
Marvelis T.
Both of my kids loved these kids. They really thought they were a tea set of keys and wild to open all the doors and car with them. They make them feel like that are bigger and can do things like mommy and daddy.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
My daughter loved these! They would always keep her occupied and she just loved the jingle noise that they made. They're not expensive at all and definitely something I think every parent should have !
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
These little play keys are so cute for children ... esp kids that are teething .. they like to naw on the grey part of the keys . They always make noise which children love . I recommend them .