The First Years

The First Years Quick Serve...
400 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
We use this daily! It’s so easy to use and small. We had a small issue where milk was leaking with bottles that had pipettes to slow the flow when baby drinks, but I contacted customer service who responded quickly and helped resolve the issue (take the pipettes/bottle Inserts out before use)
5 / 5
I loved this bc it gets it just right while keeping the nutrients in it. Safe, effective,convenient oh and Daddy friendly haha I knew that would make some of you smile. $17 so affordable. Also check and Make sure your bottles are compatible. Most are but just check.
5 / 5
For $15 ABSOLUTELY!! it's even kinda portable it's not big! It cleans pacis and nipples it was just absolutely amazing to have! So easy to work and helpful to get the bottle at perfect temperature
5 / 5
Love this bottle warmer souch I had to buy a second one for upstairs for night time feedings. I love this little vial to store the water with the measurements
5 / 5
I have this bottle warmer but it also came with the cooler to go with it. It is easy to use and easy to clean. I use distilled water in it and a little bit of water and white vinegar to clean it. Fast and accurate heating and doesn't take up alot of room.
5 / 5
Works very good. Heats up quickly and was such a life saver when heating up my babys bottles during the night when he had left over in the fridge from earlier. I really enjoyed having this product and would definitely buy again if I were to become pregnant in the future.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This is a decent bottle warmer. I feel like they all get really gross and the water residue dries so it gets white and crusty. It’s just a pain to keep up with and clean. It does do a pretty good job at warming the bottle, you really have to practice with it because a lot of the time my bottles came out scorching hot.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
The bottle warmer only gets used by my Husband, it tends to warm the bottles ok but not evenly and it takes longer than the guide suggests. I wouldn’t buy again.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Quick and convenient. This bottle warmer is compact, easy to use, and it warms milk quickly. This is a cheaper alternative than most bottle warmers. The only downfall to this warmer is that after each bottle, you must wait 10 minutes to be able to warm another. Over all, I am happy with this warmer.
5 / 5
It’s made it through three kids and was always quick at warming milk. It was given to me as a gift so I don’t know how expensive it was.