The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer

QUICK SERVE BOTTLE WARMER (SHELF)

I’m a first baby mother , what type of bottle can be used there, can it be taken to other places?? and how much time is needed to warm up ??and how to know the correct temperature depending on the age of the baby??
How long does this take to warm up a bottle?
Is this a good product to buy?
Start your review of The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer!
How would you rate this product?
Nhat P.
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer uploaded by Nhat P.
I got this as a gift from my baby shower. I was thankful because it help me warm the milk faster but I gave 2 stars for this bottle warmer because the milk spills every time I warm the milk and there are times that I did not notice that it got dry inside. I was wondering why the milk doesn't get warm ans when I check there was a dried milk inside so you have to clean it often like every warming you have to clean it first it and it was a little hassle to me because my baby wanted the milk right away. Also, you have to be very careful when washing it because if it gets wet it won't work.
Emiliya M.
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer uploaded by Emiliya M.
Very easy and quickly I warm milk,water and even food for my baby.Especially at night time when I need to do it very fast.Recommend it to you.I received it as a gift on my baby shower,and very happy to have it. The First Years Babypro Quick Serve Bottle Warmer, Colors May Vary
nayeli Q.
Cicero, IL
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer uploaded by nayeli Q.
Purchased at: Target
This bottle warmer is a life saver and an amazing product. It’s very easy to use and warms up the bottles really fast . I save a lot of time instead doing the old pot of water . My favorite thing about it is that it comes with a little water container and tells you the amount of water and how many minutes to use to warm up . I definitely recommend this bottle warmer and is very affordable as well . The best purchase I have made .
member-ed32f3277
Have the same bother warmer and I absolutely b love it warns the milk pretty fast
Megan W.
Williamsport, PA
The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this bottle warmer! I worked at a daycare before where they had diff ones and I def prefer this one that I have now for my own baby! I love that it has the spot for the measuring tube on the front and it comes with a top to sterilize binkies and stuff
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best bottle warmer! Warms breast milk to the perfect temp and so easy to use. We had a name brand warmer before and I did not like it all! So much easier to use and cheaper than leading name brands!
Victoria H.
N Royalton, OH
I really really liked this bottle warmer. I love the water measurement tool it warms the bottles up perfect. I will say its better on the bottles to warm up 2 small amounts of water instead of 1 larger amount of water for warming up cold bottles/breast milk. Easy cleaning. Easy directions. Only 1 button.
Amanda C.
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This warmer is efficent. I liked that it included a way to measure the water. I also liked that it didn't have a lot of water left in the unit after warming was done. Im one of those people that get paranoid about mold growing and hate trying to scrub water buildup off off things. The price is very good and i was able to use this for a little over a year before we switched to whole milk and it wasnt needed anymore. Would definetly recommend to friends and family.
Aiyanna R.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 4 boys so things got a little or a lot busy so I needed to find ways to do things faster that would be effective. This helped tremendously. It warms bottles fast within 2-3 minutes. You can move it and plug it up anywhere. Even babies nursery. I recommend it will last you a long time.
Mariya O.
Knoxville, TN
i bought this baby bottle warmer and returned it after how i noticed how horribly its made, it wouldnt be a easy process plus i see reviewers say its so hard to keep it clean and just something about the way it was made it doesnt last for long, and i needed one that i can rely on
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy W.
Conway, AR
il y a 5 ans
Is this warmer worth purchasing?
Aiyanna R. il y a 3 ans
Hana F. also agree. It is one of the more inexpensive brands. It effectively warms bottles in a reasonable time. And it lasts a long time. Definitely worth the buy.