The First Years Pacifier Wipes uploaded by Maria Elena S.

BY THE FIRST YEARS #21 in Pacifiers

Easy On the Go Cleaning! The First Years® Pacifier Wipes are specifically designed to clean baby and kid items that are frequently dropped and go back into your child s mouth.  Made with food grade ingredients, Pacifier Wipes are completely safe and great for cleaning hands.  If wipes dry out, just add purified water to reactivate. Safely Cleans : Pacifiers. Teething Toys. Bottles & Cups Safe food grade ingredients, no alcohol or harmful chemicals.  Our formulation is free of parabens 40 wipes Questions? Comments? No animal testing. see more...

• Wondering if people recommend this product? Do you think...1 Answers
  • Couldn't a baby wipe do this?2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "I have these just to keep in the diaper bag but I very very rarely use them!" in 2 reviews
  • "Paci's and sippy cups get dropped on the floor often. " in 1 review
  • "I received these as a gift from my baby shower and I really like them." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great idea! Super convenient for on the go when baby thinks it's funny to throw their pacifier or toys on that dirty restaurant floor! It's a lot easier than running to the bathroom every time to rinse it off! Good price too and small to fit in the side pocket of the diaper bag!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
The idea of the product is great! These can be used to clean pacifiers, sippy cups, bottle nipples, teethers, toys, clean the restaurant high chair and table, shopping cart seat, etc... They are great for travel, come in a convenient little package, disposable, and fit into a diaper bag along with all the other things a mom must carry around with her.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
With my first child these were fantastic. I didn't always have a paci clip to attach to my daughter so pacifiers ended up all over the place. It's nice to be able to clean pacifiers anywhere by using these wipes. The only downside I've found is that the packs would dry out a little to quickly!
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I though that these were just silly at first. a little bit of dirt never hurt anyone... until the time.... my son dropped his pacifier on the floor at the doctor's office and the time that his cousin took his by accident and put it in his mouth when he had a terrible cold. I guess I never thought about how much it stinks to have a sick child before. I love these now.
Mimi M.
Bronx , NY
We always keep these on hand in our diaper bags. I especially like that they don't have any added grape or banana fragrances I've seen other brands have. Perfect for quick cleanings before a melt down from a dropped paci.
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
I have these to keep in my diaper bag. It's perfect for if baby drops it and it's dirty or just to clean it off in general. There's been too many times to count that baby has dropped her binky and there wasn't a bathroom to wash it off and I had these with me. Love how convenient they are.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
These were a life saver when my daughter was still using a pappy. Kinda expensive if you ask me but they are great when you aren't around anywhere where you can wash the pappy if they drop it or throw it.
Jes Paolo d.
These are so great for on the go cleaning!! Even though we have the strap holder thing they will get dropped. The only thing is the part where you open it comes unstuck after a while. Recommended good price and works well
Brittany B.
I bought these before my son was born thinking i would need them. I put them in my diaper bad for whenever i would be out and about. Little did i know, that my breastfed baby didn't take pacifiers so this product was useless to me.
Ashley B.
These totally aren't a necessity, but they are nice to have on those rare occasions where the pacifier is too filthy to just wipe off on your pantleg. (It's called building their immune systems. ) :)
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Couldn't a baby wipe do this?
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
Wondering if people recommend this product? Do you think it actually cleans well enough? Good on the go product?