BY THE FIRST YEARS #10 in Highchairs & Boosters

Our On-The-Go Booster Seat seems to appear and disappear like magic! Pull out the valve and it self-inflates into a sturdy and comfortable full-size booster seat; the adjustable safety belt with T-restraint helps hold your child securely. Mealtime over?  Just press out the air and fold down the back. With a self-carry handle, it s compact, lightweight and ready to go. Take it anywhere! From 9-36+ months Designs and colors will vary see more...

Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
This is a lifesaver! My 19 month old thinks she's too big for high chairs, but restaurant boosters don't have straps. This is an excellent, affordable alternative! Easy to use, easy to clean and compact enough for on the go! She loves it so much we are using it at the dining room table!
Emma S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This little seat is perfect for anywhere. It's so easily portable. I try and take it with me everywhere cause sometime I never know how long I'll be out! I'm even thinking about getting a second one to just keep in the car.
Mayra D.
Brooklyn, NY
For years I have been complaining about the fact that the booster chairs at restaurants are very hard and on top of all of that not very clean they either have grease or still on them from the previous child I like the fact that I can sit my son on a regular chair right next to me in his own traveling booster seat it is definitely a great buy you can wipe it if it gets dirty without having to worry
Hollie S.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this product with my son and am planning on using it with my next baby as well! I enjoyed it when we went to family and friends house to feed him on, Its better than taking a big seat or none at all! It is meant for a chair not to set alone with! so the other reports aren't relevant.
amanda b.
Tampa, FL
I went to visit my mom and took this since she doesn't have a highchair. I was given it used and didn't know what it was at first. I think it's amazing! just straps on to the chair and you can take it wherever.. like vacation.. even a restaurant.
Amber P.
Obetz, OH
I love this booster! Its so compact. I take it every time we go to the zoo or out to eat. You cant aleays trust that the boosters are clean. So having this helps me feel confident that my little one isn't touching others germs!
Danielle W.
Holland, OH
These are great to take along for trips or places that don't have high chairs. I haven't had luck with the "auto" inflate part, but that generally doesn't cause a problem. They fold up easy and it's great to store them.
Franceska R.
naples, fl
If your child is a bigger toddler then if will be fine. If not I wouldn't recommend it's not as sturdy as I would have liked and the backing can't really provide any support :(
Jessica W.
mount wolf, PA
It is great for when you don't have anything else. My kids did out grow it quick and the straps over time became easy to loosen for my littlest escape artist. I kept it in my car to use in a pinch or while visiting friends and family.
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I loved this seat!! You can use it anywhere it will snap on to any seat or you can use it while camping or just out at the park. I kept one in the car and one at home.

back