The First Years On the Go Booster Seat

Our On-The-Go Booster Seat seems to appear and disappear like magic! Pull out the valve and it self-inflates into a sturdy and comfortable full-size booster seat; the adjustable safety belt with T-restraint helps hold your child securely. Mealtime over?  Just press out the air and fold down the back. With a self-carry handle, it s compact, lightweight and ready to go. Take it anywhere! From 9-36+ months Designs and colors will vary

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The First Years On the Go Booster Seat!
McKenzie R.
Easy to take alone any where, cute, inexpensive, light weight. Gender neutral.
Easy to take alone any where, cute, inexpensive, light weight. Gender neutral.
jackie  E.
Love this brand they have great products very conventional as Well always creating new
Emma S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This little seat is perfect for anywhere. It's so easily portable. I try and take it with me everywhere cause sometime I never know how long I'll be out! I'm even thinking about getting a second one to just keep in the car.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a lifesaver! My 19 month old thinks she's too big for high chairs, but restaurant boosters don't have straps. This is an excellent, affordable alternative! Easy to use, easy to clean and compact enough for on the go! She loves it so much we are using it at the dining room table!
Mayra D.
Brooklyn, NY
For years I have been complaining about the fact that the booster chairs at restaurants are very hard and on top of all of that not very clean they either have grease or still on them from the previous child I like the fact that I can sit my son on a regular chair right next to me in his own traveling booster seat it is definitely a great buy you can wipe it if it gets dirty without having to worry
Ashley W.
Heaven sent! No one wants to put their baby in a nasty not so clean high chair with lord only knows what kind of germs. Keeps your baby safe and healthy!
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I loved this seat!! You can use it anywhere it will snap on to any seat or you can use it while camping or just out at the park. I kept one in the car and one at home.
Amanda L.
E love this seat, it fastens to any chair, and great for on the go, howevr I do wish th back prt of the seat was more firm, so it doesn't slope down. Other then that its great!
Franceska R.
naples, fl
If your child is a bigger toddler then if will be fine. If not I wouldn't recommend it's not as sturdy as I would have liked and the backing can't really provide any support :(
Danielle D.
Danville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You really should only get this is your toddler isn't a squirmy one. This is not very sturdy and their is no back support at all.

Looking for your answer?