The First Years Night and Day Bottle Warmer uploaded by Tyvae H.

BY THE FIRST YEARS #15 in Bottle Warmers

This innovative the first years night and day bottle warmer puts a warmer and a cooler on your countertop for quick, easy bottle feeding. This electric bottle warmer plugs into the wall and warms a cold bottle in less than 5 minutes. The feeding bottle warmer light turns off when the bottle is ready. The insulated water chamber freezes to keep 2 standard bottles chilled for up to 8 hours. Features for nighttime feedings include an automatic shutoff and nightlight. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It worked okay, but then the inside started turning this brown color, easily cleaned out, but I think it was actually burning the sides of it when it was warming the bottle.
Alana R.
Gray, GA
I saw this at the store and wanted this bit didnt know any reviews on it so I didnt get it. After reading the reviews on it here I want one now.
My mom had one of these with my sister and looks like it works wonderful and I wanted one but never got one wish I had one
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
We have never used the day warmer feature, but it warms up our Avent bottles quickly and without fail.