The First Years Night and Day Bottle Warmer uploaded by Tyvae H.

BY THE FIRST YEARS #9 in Bottle Warmers

This innovative the first years night and day bottle warmer puts a warmer and a cooler on your countertop for quick, easy bottle feeding. This electric bottle warmer plugs into the wall and warms a cold bottle in less than 5 minutes. The feeding bottle warmer light turns off when the bottle is ready. The insulated water chamber freezes to keep 2 standard bottles chilled for up to 8 hours. Features for nighttime feedings include an automatic shutoff and nightlight. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lark S.
Spring, TX
Ok so let me start off by saying, EVERY person I hear talking about bottle warmers talk about how they don't heat up enough or go out. I have used this for 2 years, 3 children. It still gets REALLY hot (if you put too much water in it, which is unrecommended). It makes it convenient that you can leave two bottles in the back cooler during the night or if someone is baby'sitting. These are also two water store units on each side so you don't have to go get water each time you use it. Be careful to pay attention to the water amounts as not to get your milk or food to hot.
Victoria C.
Mega Parent Expert
To be honest, I asked for this product on my baby shower list, I received it an then never used it. I ended up breastfeeding for a long time and somehow never got the hang of this product to heating breast milk when I was absent. Nonetheless , I ended up using the cooler like crazy since it was perfect to carry around breast milk bottles when I pumped at work!
Sarah R.
Des Moines, IA
It worked really well for the first couple of months, then the heater only seemed to work half the time if you pressed the button right. Thankfully we were done needing to warm bottles up. It was cheap and that is what we got. Definitely room for improvement in this product.
Alana R.
Gray, GA
I saw this at the store and wanted this bit didnt know any reviews on it so I didnt get it. After reading the reviews on it here I want one now.
Ericah H.
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and couldn't wait to give it a try. I've seem some reviews of this not getting the bottles warm enough but I had the complete opposite experience. Mine would warm the bottles up so much I would have to let them sit for awhile before I could even touch them. It works great though. Its great for the late night feedings.
Jennifer E.
Mega Parent Expert
I currently use this right now but I'm missing a piece so it doesn't warm the milk the way it should, mostly the bottle itself which defeats the purpose of using it.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I got this warmer at my baby shower a couple years back. It worked pretty well when I first got it. But after I started using it for Awhile he bottom turned brown. It was almost like rust or something! It was easy to clean out but had a weird smell.
Quinn R.
This product is awesome. We bought this to keep at our house. It's a time saver. It warms the bottles up to the right temp without getting hot and you can make 2 more bottles and have them chilled if you are in a rush.
Marlene D.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this product. It was perfect for warming my baby's bottle anytime of day quickly. And the ice chest was good to have a couple more prepared bottles to warm in the middle of the night
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Mega Parent Expert
It worked okay, but then the inside started turning this brown color, easily cleaned out, but I think it was actually burning the sides of it when it was warming the bottle.