The First Years Newborn-to-Toddler Tub with Sling

BY THE FIRST YEARS

The First Years Newborn-to-Toddler  Tub with Sling
The First Years Newborn-to-Toddler Tub with Sling
  • "I received this at my baby shower and when I saw it I loved the way the baby would be able to be supported in the bathtub." in 20 reviews
  • "It's a great tub and is decently priced.i used this on both of my girls and they both loved and enjoyed there bath time.when they were able to sit up we'll they switched to the other side and enjoyed it til they outgrew it." in 19 reviews
  • "With the ridges on the bottom, it fit perfectly on our kitchen sink to keep them at arm level so I didn't have to bend over the side of the tub." in 16 reviews
  • "I did find that with the infant side, before my daughter could sit up on her own, she did slide down quite a bit and we had to adjust her a lot." in 10 reviews
  • "i love the tub for my son it make taking a bath easy for me and him i was so happy getting this tub on my baby shower it works great " in 9 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I ended up buying this bath myself after getting another tub that I didn't love from my baby shower.  I thought that it would be great for my six month old because she was starting to sit up and move around when she was in the tub.

I really didn't love it so we only ended up using it for a few weeks before we transitioned to the tub and an anti-slip map.  I feel like this tub would be great for younger babies but once they're mobile it can make things more difficult than they need to be.
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've found MUCH better newborn to toddler baths that work easier, this bath to me wastes so much water and so much space. It also is vague on how to have your baby sitting, mine as slid and bonked her head on the side multiple times before I switched tubs.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I felt like this seat was big and bulky and took up way too much space. I ended up finding a fabric smaller seat that stored better and was in the water partially. This was a waste of my money and storage space for other things. I personally would not recommend this. There are better alternatives. Also there is no strap to give extra support.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfect for my needs. Decent price and just does its job. It had the sling for the newborn and then a spot for a bigger baby and then a baby that can sit on it's own a little better. It has a little storage cubby and a drainage hole, slots to fit in say a kitchen sink and it's not too big or bulky. It's no frills but it's all I need.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have terrible back problems and this was such a life saver when my son was a newborn! It’s super affordable, portable, and easy to clean. My son loved taking baths in it and it wasn’t hard to wash him up in the bath at all!
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this tub. I have used this brand for my two kids & have never had a problem with it. Very easy to use & gets the job done. I would recommend to any mom!! Also love how this is such a transitional tub
Hannah W.
Wildwood, FL
This is a great little tub! I like that my son was able to sit up in it. It was extremely affordable! I bought it from Walmart. It exceeded my expectations! The plastic is well made and I was never worried about it breaking or the safety of my son.
Lexie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this in pink w/ a cute whale design on the infant sling. My daughter loves to bath in her tub. This tub comes with a convenient infant sling which is removable once your baby gets bigger. On the inside it has two seated areas with support. This makes bath time easy and I recommend!
Jessy D.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This tub has been awesome and is now being used for kid number 2. I love how it has multiple uses ranging from newborn to infant. The sling is comfortable for the babies and comes on as you transition it to older babies. I also love how there is a plug at the bottom for the water to empty out of.
Prasanna A.
Riverview
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best bath tub for my baby I purchased... its completely inexpensive bathtub and i uses it until baby’s 1 st birthday... my baby loves to bathe in this tye design quality everything was just perfect.... i will recommend this product for all the new parents!
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
How long was your child able to use this bath?
Marlena A.
Pontiac, MI
Did anyone else not really like this tub? The seating was akward to me
Erica M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Till what age should you use this bath tub?
Robyn E.
San Diego, CA
How do you use the little tray at the foot of this tub?
Sherianne B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Can this grow with the child? Or is it just for newborns/infants?