The First Years Minnie Mouse 3-in-1 Potty System

Make toilet training easier and more fun with the mickey & minnie mouse 3-in-1 potty system from the first years. The flushing arm rewards your child with a "hip hip hooray" sound, and the pink seat is soft and comfortable. This versatile system is designed to grow with your child. Start off using the stand-alone potty. The detachable potty-training seat can later be removed and placed on the family toilet. Close the lid, and the sturdy base converts to a handy step stool.

Was this seat good for a 2 year old?
Start your review of The First Years Minnie Mouse 3-in-1 Potty System!
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
This was the cutest! My daughter loved it. Easy to clean, and design makes it fun for Little’s to use! Pull down on the arm after they are done and it cheers! You may hear the cheering more than they go, but at least the kids like it! 😀
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
I cant rate this because we've never used one yet the baby is just 16 months old I would love to try it in a few months with her but she's still a little to small for thay right now I hope to get to try it but yea o can't rate something I've never used before
Daisy Y.
It's difficult for my daughter to potty train . I think she's scared of the potty. I do like that you can actually take it apart . She likes to take it apart too, con. I'm glad that she does not know how to climb on it. Well she's only one. I'm trying to train her. I love that it says hip hip hooray!!
Sam R.
1,195 reviews
You can buy this one Amazon or Target Amazon has a more selection its at 3 and 1 potty seat for girls and boys there are even some that make noise
Brookelyn D.
Sweetwater, TN
We recently bought this seat for my almost three year old. She has been a very hard child to potty train. We were just using a ring since our bathroom is pretty small. Well we broke down and went and bought one of these. A good thing about these are they come in different characters so your child can pick the one they like the most! I'm very happy to say that she is loving having her own little potty! We still have accidents but we love this product!!! I would recommend these to everyone!!
Janet R.
Palm Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter love the seat and loves that she can "flush" it and it praises that she went. My only issue is that the seat parts don't click together and come apart.
Amanda B.
This potty chair is adorable. My daughter loves this, and she loves the sounds it makes. I love how it's a three in one potty system so that it can help her transition to the toilet.
Lindsey W.
We have this chair but the disney princess version. My daughter loves it! She was potty trained at 18 months and she loved seeing her favorite princess' on her potty. It has a little sound that it makes if you push the button, but you have to move it from where it is stored on the bottom of the potty which I loved because we chose not to put it where she can push it since we didn't want to be driven crazy. Plus it is wonderful that it transitions to the toilet. Love this product
Mary B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the cutest thing ever. It made potty training my Princess a fun adventure, to say the least 😂😂. The colors were adorable!
Jessy D.
vegas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked it , I tired it ones and it works perfectly so I recommend it to my friends and they loved it