BY THE FIRST YEARS #11 in Milk Storage

The first years breast milk storage organizer holds 20 bags of breast milk. Bags lie flat in this breast milk storage container, so more milk can fit in the freezer at one time. The milk storage organizer also helps you plan feeding times for your baby. see more...

• Is this product really worth the money?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I'm glad I purchased this because it extends the life of my breast milk since its a separate unit within the freezer." in 2 reviews
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Great system for storing pumped milk. First in first our system keeps me organized and ensures milk doesn't go to waste. Especially like the divider that allows you to freeze multiple bags at a time without them sticking together.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is great if you have a small amount of milk. Not practical for someone who has an oversupply or pumps regularly. Much easier to freeze bags flat and put in a freezer Ziploc to keep track of usage order. I just date and write the oz from the pump. I fill a Ziploc with a week's worth and then organize on which to use first
Cassadee L.
Cassadee L.
Waste of time, money, and  space. Just lay the milk bags down flat in your freezer. When they are frozen place them in the freezer door. Color code each month so you know which ones to use first.
Princess C.
Princess C.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect for storing breast milk. It saves space and is easy to use. Definitely needed this because I have an oversupply so I had to store so much milk. This definitely helped keep my freezer organized, instead of having to have bags of milk just laying around.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
I have this and like it. I don't need to pump often because my LO strictly breast-feed so I hardly ever get engorged. This have enough storage space for me and it fits perfectly in my backup freezer. I'm glad I purchased this because it extends the life of my breast milk since its a separate unit within the freezer. It's inexpensive too. I use Lansinoh Breast Milk storage bags and they fit perfectly in here.
Taryn B.
Taryn B.
I freeze my milk flat and then store it in the freezer using this organizer. It's great for making sure I use the oldest milk first! The Lansinoh bags also fit.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Love this, it flattens bags of milk but allows for a first in, first out system so you aren't having to dig through bags of milk to find the most recent bag. It's also really helpful that the top can be used to store even more bags of milk if you put the two parts side by side in the freezer. You can use any bags with this system and it's a must have!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert
It's a great idea for a product but I feel there are better ways to store your frozen milk, I.e. The "brick" method. When breastmilk storage bags are already so expensive, I would save the money and pass on this item.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert
If you plan on doing longterm storage or have an abundance of milk this is very useful as it helps your milk freeze in flat little squares instead of getting al bloated and not uniformly stacking. I wish they had this 10 years ago when I was pumping for my preemie.
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
A complete waste of money in my opinion. They are bulky and take up a lot of space in the freezer and in order for it to be efficient you'd have to buy 5-10 of these. I recommend making your own.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Is this product really worth the money?