The First Years Microwave Sterlizer uploaded by Kristi C.

BY THE FIRST YEARS

Keep your baby's feeding bottles, nipples, pacifiers and other essentials bacteria-free with the first years microwave sterlizer. It's lightweight, compact and fits in all standard microwaves. Its locking cover and steam vent helps protect your hand while removing the sterilizer from the microwave. This bpa-free bottle sterilizer cleans your baby's bottles thoroughly for hygienic use. It meets cpsc standards and is pvc- and phthalate-free. This baby bottle sterilizer can support a maximum capacity of 12 oz. Or up to 4 baby bottles. Microwave and dishwasher safe. see more...

Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
My friend has one and I always use it! I think its about time that I break down and buy myself one. Easy to use, faster than boiling water, just pop it in the microwave and bam you're done!
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach , FL
I wish I used mine more, I used the dishwasher more often or cleaned by hand. Next time around I might use this more often. When I did use it, it was convent, and easy to clean.
Adriana O.
Laredo, TX
This product is a must for new mommies. It cleans bottles without the hassle of boiling them, watching them, drying them. Does most of it for you! I definitely recommend it!
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Super easy lightweight and compact! Way faster than using a dishwasher and way easier! Just rinse place inside and put in microwave!
Kristi C.
This sterilizer works well and does a good job and it is much more convenient and faster than having to wash in the dishwasher.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really loved this product. I like to use it for my breast pump supplies as well. Works like a charm.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love using the microwave sterilization for bottles....So easy and way convenient!!!

back